Curling Season!~ (@ Darv)

Curling Season!~ (@ Darv)

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
12 Oct 09

Hey Darv, who should I be keeping an eye on as the new Curling season approaches?

Thanx!~

P-

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
12 Oct 09

Originally posted by Phlabibit
Hey Darv, who should I be keeping an eye on as the new Curling season approaches?

Thanx!~

P-
Vidal Sassoon could be making a play this year. You also have to keep your eye on perennial favorites Conair, BabyBliss, Helen of Troy, Mark Anthony, but the favorite still has to be Chi!!

Good luck in your curling!!

M

Moves
13 Oct 09

Originally posted by shortcircuit
Vidal Sassoon could be making a play this year. You also have to keep your eye on perennial favorites Conair, BabyBliss, Helen of Troy, Mark Anthony, but the favorite still has to be Chi!!

Good luck in your curling!!
but will any of these players be able to bring home the gold in the upcoming olympics?

d

Moves
13 Oct 09

Originally posted by Phlabibit

Thanx!~

P-
For the Olympics?

Men: Canada, Scotland, US, Norway
Women: Canada, China

PS - Don't knock Curling until you try it. I know you're a big fan of bowling. I would bet $20 (Canadian or US) that you would LOVE curling.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
13 Oct 09
1 edit

Originally posted by darvlay
For the Olympics?

PS - Don't knock Curling until you try it. I know you're a big fan of bowling. I would bet $20 (Canadian or US) that you would LOVE curling.
I don't know Darv. Now, maybe if there were a couple of lane boys waxing the lane as the bowling ball heads toward the pocket.......😉

M

Moves
13 Oct 09

For the Olympics?

I agree -- got to see a lot of it on TV during the last olympics, and I'm looking forward to seeing more of it.

it's kind of like combining bowling and chess.

c

Russ's Pocket

Moves
14 Oct 09

For the Olympics?

I'm playing this year. First time.

M

Moves
14 Oct 09

http://www.playcurling.com/ 😏

rc

Moves
15 Oct 09

yey! Scotland are good at something other than Elephant polo 🙂