Copa del Rey (Spain)

Copa del Rey (Spain)

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
14 May 11
1 edit

Originally posted by Shallow Blue
The only Barcelona Conspiracy I can see exists solely in the minds of two Portuguese, you and your pal Jose.
The blindest man is the one who choses not to see.

Even in this thread there were several comments by non-Portuguese but as usual, your hatred for all things Portuguese makes it all about a country connection between me and Mourinho. Sad.

Moves
14 May 11

Originally posted by Palynka
The blindest man is the one who choses not to see.

Even in this thread there were several comments by non-Portuguese but as usual, your hatred for all things Portuguese makes it all about a country connection between me and Mourinho. Sad.
Even now, you see conspiracies and hatreds where there are none. I don't care either for or against the Portuguese, they're people like anyone else. But you must hate on the Catalans, and why? I cannot find a real reason, so I presume it is all in your mind. So sad; instead of trying to become better yourself, you choose to bring Barcelona down to your level.

Richard

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
14 May 11
1 edit

Originally posted by Shallow Blue
Even now, you see conspiracies and hatreds where there are none. I don't care either for or against the Portuguese, they're people like anyone else. But you must hate on the Catalans, and why? I cannot find a real reason, so I presume it is all in your mind. So sad; instead of trying to become better yourself, you choose to bring Barcelona down to your level.

Richard
What do Catalans have to do with it? Catalans are not summed up by a football club. Can you stick to football?

Portuguese this, Catalans that. It's sad that you can only think in these terms.

Moves
16 May 11

Originally posted by Palynka
Portuguese this, Catalans that. It's sad that you can only think in these terms.
You started it, mate. You and your buddy Mourinho. Not me.

Richard