Coca Cola Championship

Coca Cola Championship

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TD
Enjoying Life

Tirau NZ

Moves
25 Feb 07

Its getting close at the top with any of 8 or so teams capable of winning promotion to the Premiership.. who is it going to be?? any predictions..
I hope Saints can make it..

p

Moves
25 Feb 07

Originally posted by Tirau Dan
Its getting close at the top with any of 8 or so teams capable of winning promotion to the Premiership.. who is it going to be?? any predictions..
I hope Saints can make it..
If they don't this year then they will next.

Mind you with the Saints extraordinary ability to lose good managers they might still not!

c

Moves
25 Feb 07

As the Eagles are out of it. My money is on Sunderland. West brom is my other tip. Saints I think playoff contenders.

r
Ginger Scum

Paranoia

Moves
25 Feb 07

Sunderland have the momentum. Then it'll be a Midlands side.

Derby (my team) will slip away as the players have begun squabbling about differences in individuals promotion bonuses. Very angry at what is bad people management causing this. 😠

c

Moves
25 Feb 07

Originally posted by rhb
Sunderland have the momentum. Then it'll be a Midlands side.

Derby (my team) will slip away as the players have begun squabbling about differences in individuals promotion bonuses. Very angry at what is bad people management causing this. 😠
yes derby seem to be blowing it big style

TD
Enjoying Life

Tirau NZ

Moves
26 Feb 07

Derby let Burley go I believe..he's been super at Saints.. he always has an answer and someone in the wings..
They have moments of brilliance..wish they could keep it fluid.

Its getting nerve wrecking down under.

SPS CLAN

Wales

Moves
26 Feb 07

birmingham and sunderland i like

r
Ginger Scum

Paranoia

Moves
26 Feb 07

Originally posted by Tirau Dan
Derby let Burley go I believe..he's been super at Saints.. he always has an answer and someone in the wings..
They have moments of brilliance..wish they could keep it fluid.

Its getting nerve wrecking down under.
Saints might srcape up through the playoffs, but they're not good enough for auto promotion. My dad goes to almost every home game at St Mary's, and usually reports a poor game (he even moaned after the 5-2 performance the other week).

TD
Enjoying Life

Tirau NZ

Moves
27 Feb 07

Originally posted by rhb
Saints might srcape up through the playoffs, but they're not good enough for auto promotion. My dad goes to almost every home game at St Mary's, and usually reports a poor game (he even moaned after the 5-2 performance the other week).
I went to the Dell as a kid but got lost in the one way system when I tried to look at the (then under construction) St Marys in Jan 2001.. Yes they've had some frustrating games.. if they could just keep it together they could do it. I won't put money on them though... just heart on the sleeve.

G
1,000 Games Waiting

Sydney,NSW,Australia

Moves
02 Mar 07

Go Vanilla Coke 😀

C
Moonchester

Blue Moon

Moves
02 Mar 07

Originally posted by cantspell
As the Eagles are out of it. My money is on Sunderland. West brom is my other tip. Saints I think playoff contenders.
Eagles aren't out of it yet - where's your confidence

Go EAGLES 😀

c

Moves
02 Mar 07

Originally posted by Cityblue
Eagles aren't out of it yet - where's your confidence

Go EAGLES 😀
I have seen it done once by us a couple of season ago but lightening doesnt strike twice and no aj this time.

Anyway I see money is being wasgered on City to go down at 18-1. What are your thoughts?

r
Ginger Scum

Paranoia

Moves
03 Mar 07
2 edits

5-1 and we're topoftheleague, 5-1 and we're topoftheleague, 5-1 and we're topoftheleague, 5-1 and we're topofthelegaue!!!!

Billy Davies is a magician! So is Gilles Barnes!

Edit: Lupoli's goal tonight was awesome!

C
Moonchester

Blue Moon

Moves
03 Mar 07

Originally posted by cantspell
I have seen it done once by us a couple of season ago but lightening doesnt strike twice and no aj this time.

Anyway I see money is being wasgered on City to go down at 18-1. What are your thoughts?
Got to agree - last time you had a real goalscorer and had momentum for the whole second half of the season......I was at the play-off final and thoroughly enjoyed it 😀

As for City going down - I still think we should have enough ability to stay up, but with City you never count your chickens!! We are past masters at grabbing disaster from the jaws of triumph :'(

c

Moves
03 Mar 07
1 edit

Originally posted by Cityblue
Got to agree - last time you had a real goalscorer and had momentum for the whole second half of the season......I was at the play-off final and thoroughly enjoyed it 😀

As for City going down - I still think we should have enough ability to stay up, but with City you never count your chickens!! We are past masters at grabbing disaster from the jaws of triumph :'(
Yes that was a great day down at Cardiff.

I don't want City to go down, but when I saw 18-1 this week I thought that was a good value bet when Charlton were 1-4 for relegation. Not a good result today for you. Your games in hames are almost negated with Chelsea and Arsenal. Just stay up as I desparatley wantg Charlton to be relegated after the treatment we got there on that Sunday