Chelsea Transfers

Chelsea Transfers

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

j

Moves
26 May 08

Chelsea Transfers!

Is it just a rumour that Drogba and Lampard are leaving, cause if they are that leaves Chelsea with a much weakened side for next season???

SPS CLAN

Wales

Moves
26 May 08

I think they will and i hope they do aswell.....

Z

Moves
27 May 08

Originally posted by Smiffy
I think they will and i hope they do aswell.....
lampard is the best player chelsea has, if he is leaving it will weaken the team

m

Moves
27 May 08

Originally posted by Zahlanzi
lampard is the best player chelsea has, if he is leaving it will weaken the team
You don't think it's just possible they might try and buy a replacement?

J

Moves
28 May 08

Originally posted by jacko13
Chelsea Transfers!

Is it just a rumour that Drogba and Lampard are leaving, cause if they are that leaves Chelsea with a much weakened side for next season???
Well I haven't heard about Lampard but they were saying in the CL Final that there was a good chance that Drogba would be leaving by the start of next season.

j

Moves
28 May 08

Apparently if Chelsea can't get a new manager soon and Mourinho signs at Inter its quite likely that both Lamps and Drogba will go there.

What do you think of Chelsea sacking Grant then offering him the place as director of football??? Sounds stupid to me. If the man lost the Premiership by 2 pts and the Champo's League was lost on penalties, then surely the guy deserves another year especially as he was already way behind in the Premiership before he got the job??

V
King of the Ring-er

Moves
28 May 08

Apparently if Chelsea can't get a new manager soon and Mourinho signs at Inter its quite likely that both Lamps and Drogba will go there.

What do you think of Chelsea sacking Grant then offering him the place as director of football??? Sounds stupid to me. If the man lost the Premiership by 2 pts and the Champo's League was lost on penalties, then surely ...[text shortened]... nother year especially as he was already way behind in the Premiership before he got the job??
I agree, there shouldn't be any shame in losing the CL final on penalties, or losing to the better team 😉

Deserved another season, I think there is more going on in the background. Perhaps some players (Terry,Ballack...)didn't like him.

j

Moves
28 May 08

Perhaps some players (Terry,Ballack...)didn't like him.
i think that although the players have a big role to play in a football clug, they shouldn't be allowed to choose their manager especially if he's done really well.

V
King of the Ring-er

Moves
28 May 08

i think that although the players have a big role to play in a football clug, they shouldn't be allowed to choose their manager especially if he's done really well.
Agreed, but I think it does happen. Look at Spurs and Jol.

j

Moves
28 May 08

Originally posted by Virtue76
Agreed, but I think it does happen. Look at Spurs and Jol.
Jol was doing fine aswell. OK they hadn't won a trophy but they were inching closer every season!!

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
08 Jun 08
3 edits

Did any Chelsea fans see Bosingwa last night? He was a monster, truly flawless during the whole match.

Edit - Moutinho finally played at his best for the NT. His form and Deco's will be key for our tournament. I'm starting to believe we can do well! We haven't played like a team like this since 2006.

Scolari's tactical changes: 😕

Edit 2 - Maybe since Euro 2000.

V

Moves
08 Jun 08

Originally posted by Palynka
Did any Chelsea fans see Bosingwa last night? He was a monster, truly flawless during the whole match.

Edit - Moutinho finally played at his best for the NT. His form and Deco's will be key for our tournament. I'm starting to believe we can do well! We haven't played like a team like this since 2006.

Scolari's tactical changes: 😕

Edit 2 - Maybe since Euro 2000.
Bosigwa, now there's a real asset for Chelsea! I must agree with you, he was flawless and is fantastic at both going forward and defending.

N

Moves
15 Jun 08

Now the possibility of Kaka,Deco,Quaresma,DInho,Etoo and Robinho signing for us is on the high. The rumor is that we are bidding 40 million GBP for Torres. Another good news is that Drogba says he is going no where. We shall conquer the whole of Europe come next season!

S

Utrecht

Moves
17 Jun 08

Lampard is highly overrated. Drogba is a miss, but hey, with this stack of money I would go for Benzema. Class striker of Lyon.
van der Vaart for Lampard and they will have more attraction in their game.

AB

Moves
18 Jun 08

Originally posted by NFNF
The rumor is that we are bidding 40 million GBP for Torres.
Torres won't go to Chelsea even if the highly unlikely scenario of them having a bid accepted arises.