Celts beat Spurs!

Celts beat Spurs!

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
18 Mar 08

Originally posted by no1marauder
Yeah, they ALMOST lost, but they didn't. KG stunk it up; a mere 21 points and 8 rebounds. Cassell was averaging close to 13 a game this year, so I don't think 17 is a big stretch.

What part of "two of the best teams in the league" couldn't you understand?? Did I miss who the defending champs are?
Oh, so that is why you called Boise State the true defending national champs? You will spin any arguement so that it sounds good with the crap you sling. You truly are a piece of work. Defending Champions means they were champions LAST YEAR. Boston sucked last year. Based on your logic, Boston must still suck. You really are a moron.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
18 Mar 08

Originally posted by shortcircuit
Oh, so that is why you called Boise State the true defending national champs? You will spin any arguement so that it sounds good with the crap you sling. You truly are a piece of work. Defending Champions means they were champions LAST YEAR. Boston sucked last year. Based on your logic, Boston must still suck. You really are a moron.
Great "logic". Dallas had the best record in the NBA last year, but didn't win the championship; the Spurs, the most experienced and deep, playoff team did. Is there anyone who would argue that the Spurs aren't, as I stated, "one of the best teams in the league"??? If they did so, they'd be wrong.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
19 Mar 08

The Celts go to Houston, face a team with a 22 game winning streak and blow them out by 20! Who's the best team in the NBA, shortcircuit????

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
19 Mar 08

Originally posted by no1marauder
The Celts go to Houston, face a team with a 22 game winning streak and blow them out by 20! Who's the best team in the NBA, shortcircuit????
Well, I don't believe the best team is Boston. I have said all along that the best team will come out of the west. Boston was the best last night against the Rockets. I don't think they will beat San Antonio in a seven game series. I don't think they will beat LA with Gasol in a seven game series. They would have trouble with Utah and Phoenix as well, but they might prevail against those two. They would not beat Houston with Yao and Landry healthy...period!

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
19 Mar 08

Originally posted by shortcircuit
Well, I don't believe the best team is Boston. I have said all along that the best team will come out of the west. Boston was the best last night against the Rockets. I don't think they will beat San Antonio in a seven game series. I don't think they will beat LA with Gasol in a seven game series. They would have trouble with Utah and Phoenix as well, b ...[text shortened]... prevail against those two. They would not beat Houston with Yao and Landry healthy...period!
The Celts keep playing better than even I thought they were capable of; I didn't really expect them to beat the Spurs and Rockets on back to back nights in Texas. They did sweep the Spurs, Lakers (granted without Gasol but both games were blowouts) and Rockets (Yao's gone - couldya, wouldya don't count and the Celts did beat the Rockets in January - though T-Mac missed that one, but injuries are part of the game - Ray Allen didn't play last night).

There's nothing certain, but if the Celts come out of the East which is looking more likely every day, I think they'll have an excellent change against anybody from the West.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
22 Mar 08

BTW, the Celts beat the Mavs on Thursday in Dallas. They go for a four game road sweep of the West's elite when they play in New Orleans tonight.