Carling Cup Final...

Carling Cup Final...

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b

Bramall Lane

Moves
24 Feb 08

Come on Spurs!

j

Moves
24 Feb 08

Originally posted by blade68
Come on Spurs!
I'm neutral but would like to see a spurs win just to spite chelsea!!!!

b

Bramall Lane

Moves
24 Feb 08

Where was Robinson for the opening goal?

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
24 Feb 08

Horrible ref. Spurs were deserved winners, with Avram Grant showing his inexperience/inability.

SPS CLAN

Wales

Moves
24 Feb 08

joe cole and ballack on the bench thats crazy glad spurs won they played the better football.

ROa
Always a Red

LA

Moves
24 Feb 08

Well done Spurs, fisrt trophy in 9 years, great to see them back in the big time.

Spurs play great football and have a potentially great side in the making.
I thought Woodgate was solid today.

Also, Liverpool supporters take note.
Look what a differance a manager like Ramos has made at Tottenham.

Could this be the start of Spurs pushing to break into the top 4 for next season, I'd love to see it?

Go Spurs.....

s

6yd box

Moves
24 Feb 08
1 edit

bad mistake by robinson for the first goal,but he made up for it with that save with his leg in entra time. (we still need a new goalie!)

I was a bit worried about taking kean off with still 20mins of the extra time left, playing 5 at the back is very risky, but it seems this manager knows what he is doing, and so far all his decisions have paid off.

With chealsea just pumping in high balls into the box for their two big forwords, the 3 centre halfs did the business.

(we should have finished the game off in normal time with that Zakora double chance.)

some excellant goalkeeping from Cech kept them in th game, but their tactics were very poor, they should have kept to their usual 4-5-1 formation instead of going 4-3-3 and playing a CF as a winger!!

b

Bramall Lane

Moves
25 Feb 08

Originally posted by spurs73
they should have kept to their usual 4-5-1 formation instead of going 4-3-3 and playing a CF as a winger!![/b]
... was Anelka playing?
It said he was, but I never heard his name mentioned!!!

j

Moves
25 Feb 08

Originally posted by blade68
... was Anelka playing?
It said he was, but I never heard his name mentioned!!!
He was pretty quiet alright. There were 2 great strike pairings on show but only 1 showed up for the game!!!