Brian Scalabrine

Brian Scalabrine

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
28 Jan 08

Kevin Garnett missed the Celtics' game Sunday at Orlando with an abdominal strain, so the Celts gave Brian Scalabrine the start at power forward. In 22 minutes, he managed to amass the following stats:

FG 0-1
FT 1-2
Reb 1
Asst 0
Fouls 0

My question is: HOW? How can a player be on the court for almost half the game and do absolutely nothing? If you stand in one spot on the defensive boards, the ball should accidentally hit your hands at least 4 times if you're 6-9. And how can you not commit a single foul? I know MJ never got called for any, but Brian Scalabrine???

The Celts playing 4 on 5 lost on a 3-pointer at the buzzer. Christ, Henry Finkel would have been of more use and he hasn't been in an NBA game in 30 years!

s
Death from Above

El Paso, TX

Moves
28 Jan 08

Originally posted by no1marauder
Kevin Garnett missed the Celtics' game Sunday at Orlando with an abdominal strain, so the Celts gave Brian Scalabrine the start at power forward. In 22 minutes, he managed to amass the following stats:

FG 0-1
FT 1-2
Reb 1
Asst 0
Fouls 0

My question is: HOW? How can a player be on the court ...[text shortened]... rist, Henry Finkel would have been of more use and he hasn't been in an NBA game in 30 years!
He probably makes over a million a year. Sick Sick Sick.:'(:'(😞

Moves
28 Jan 08

It amazes me that this guy is even in the NBA at all.