Bonds ties record..

Bonds ties record..

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S
Lead, Follow, or..

Saint Petersburg, FL

Moves
05 Aug 07

There's a drive! going, going GONE!!!!

Barry Bonds just tied one of the 'unreachable' basball records..

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
05 Aug 07

Originally posted by SmookieP

Whatever. Baseball fans make too much of their sport. Seriously, I bet there's some good ping pong records that could be broken with a bit of juice too.

MS

Under Cover

Moves
05 Aug 07

It's a remarkable achievement, even if it is Barry Bonds. Too bad he’s such a polarizing figure.

i

Moves
05 Aug 07

he will have it coming, mark my words 🙂

S
Lead, Follow, or..

Saint Petersburg, FL

Moves
05 Aug 07

Baseball fans, ping pong aside, would appreciate the timelessness of such a feat. I was a child when Henry Aaron broke the 40 year +/- record. It's comparable to DiMaggio's hit streak, or Ty Cobb's original record. I like baseball, along with millions of others..

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
05 Aug 07
1 edit

Baseball fans, ping pong aside, would appreciate the timelessness of such a feat. I was a child when Henry Aaron broke the 40 year +/- record. It's comparable to DiMaggio's hit streak, or Ty Cobb's original record. I like baseball, along with millions of others..
Chicks dig the long ball. Too bad this guy had to gain 4 hat sizes and artificially extend his career to reach this goal.

When the book "Game of Shadows" came out Barry asked, "Where did you get this info"?

He did not say, "How dare you make this up, I'm going to sue." When Kurt Schilling said he juiced up he didn't say, "No, I never did." He said, "Wait and see." What the hell does that mean?

I think it means, "I'll be dead in 10 years and everyone knows I cheated."

P-

d

Moves
05 Aug 07

Here's hoping it doesn't take A-Rod too long to beat it next...

i

Moves
05 Aug 07

Originally posted by Phlabibit
Chicks dig the long ball. Too bad this guy had to gain 4 hat sizes and artificially extend his career to reach this goal.

When the book "Game of Shadows" came out Barry asked, "Where did you get this info"?

He did not say, "How dare you make this up, I'm going to sue." When Kurt Schilling said he juiced up he didn't say, "No, I never did." He sa ...[text shortened]...
I think it means, "I'll be dead in 10 years and everyone knows I cheated."

P-
great post, recd