Big fight

Big fight

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hy-Brasil

Moves
02 May 09

where are all the boxing fans? 90 mins. away to hatton vs pacquiao ! any predictions ?

Hy-Brasil

Moves
03 May 09

Originally posted by utherpendragon
where are all the boxing fans? 90 mins. away to hatton vs pacquiao ! any predictions ?
well, big fights over......i think ricky should retire๐Ÿ™

TokerSmurf

Bonnie Scotland

Moves
05 May 09

i think ricky should retire๐Ÿ™
Agree'd - it was a dismal display

It has done his rep a lot of damage and I simply cant see him ever getting to title fight now.

He was out classed, out boxed and OUT COLD. ๐Ÿ˜ž Time to give it up and go home.

member 001

Planet Oz

Moves
05 May 09

But he got paid 11.5 million, he had the biggest smile on his face the next day.

Hy-Brasil

Moves
06 May 09

he is very set financially thats for sure,even after taxes. Ive always liked him and I hope he just calls it a day now and not linger about like so many do. tarnishing his image even further or getting brain dammage. that knock out was so ugly it was scary. being that as it may , a beating like that often destroys a fighter psychologically where there is no chance of him returning. I pray he does not. he had a good run. a great record! now is the time to hang at the pub. drink some pee's and ques and play darts! farewell Ricky Hatton ! (you have nothing to be ashamed of) ๐Ÿ™‚

p

Moves
09 May 09

he is very set financially thats for sure,even after taxes. Ive always liked him and I hope he just calls it a day now and not linger about like so many do. tarnishing his image even further or getting brain dammage. that knock out was so ugly it was scary. being that as it may , a beating like that often destroys a fighter psychologically where ther ...[text shortened]... e pee's and ques and play darts! farewell Ricky Hatton ! (you have nothing to be ashamed of) ๐Ÿ™‚
If he carries on the sponsers will be fighting for the rights to have thier logo,s on the souls of his boots!!!