Berbatov to be sold in Jan for 8m

Berbatov to be sold in Jan for 8m

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sc

where angels play

Moves
13 Dec 08

Must be true, hes s**t, cant score, what a waste of money blah blah blah. Oh wait a minute, no its Robbie Keane, it was in the scum so it must be true. Hang on are Liverpool top of the league?

J

Moves
13 Dec 08

Still plenty of time for Berbatov to prove himself! Yeah the scum are top of the league...but sure all real 'Pool fans have a gut feeling telling them that it can't last and that it's only a matter of time befor normal service is resumed!

When it comes to winning the league Man U fans still see Chelsea as their main worry and Chelsea fans still see Man U as their main worry!

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
13 Dec 08

Originally posted by sally cinnamon
Liverpool top of the league?
BOOOOOOOOOO!!![/Liverpool fan mode]

D

sc

where angels play

Moves
13 Dec 08

Originally posted by Jamesqt
Still plenty of time for Berbatov to prove himself! Yeah the scum are top of the league...but sure all real 'Pool fans have a gut feeling telling them that it can't last and that it's only a matter of time befor normal service is resumed!

When it comes to winning the league Man U fans still see Chelsea as their main worry and Chelsea fans still see Man U as their main worry!
Whosh!!!!!!!!!!!

Moves
13 Dec 08

here's one for you...micheal owen moving back to liverpool in jan.

AB

Moves
13 Dec 08

all real 'Pool fans have a gut feeling telling them that it can't last and that it's only a matter of time befor normal service is resumed!
Are we talking about Liverpool fans or ManU fans here?

You lot are sounding more worried by the day.

Moves
13 Dec 08

Originally posted by Angry Boy
Are we talking about Liverpool fans or ManU fans here?

are you trying to convince yourself the amount of times you've said that in this forum?

AB

Moves
13 Dec 08

Originally posted by trev33
are you trying to convince yourself the amount of times you've said that in this forum?
Trying to convince myself by pointing out the number of times that ManU fans are trying to convince themselves?

Yes ... something like that Trev.

J

Moves
15 Dec 08

No chance...you's don't look to have the capability of building a real lead at the top of the table!

AB

Moves
16 Dec 08

No chance...you's don't look to have the capability of building a real lead at the top of the table!
The irony is dripping off this one!

Moves
16 Dec 08

The irony is dripping off this one!
nice draw at home to hull AB

makes interesting reading a table involving the results of just hull, 'pool, spurs and utd. 😉

AB

Moves
16 Dec 08

nice draw at home to hull AB

makes interesting reading a table involving the results of just hull, 'pool, spurs and utd. 😉
Sorry, have I missed something? Did you close the gap on us this weekend?

Not as interesting as a table between the Big 4

Moves
16 Dec 08

Sorry, have I missed something? Did you close the gap on us this weekend?

Not as interesting as a table between the Big 4
no but utd did have the hardest match over the weekend, you don't win leagues drawing at home to fulham, hull and west ham.

looks like arsenal will be going top of that league on sunday 😉

Alekhine's Gun

🤔 Bolton

Moves
16 Dec 08

here's one for you...micheal owen moving back to liverpool in jan.
Not very likley, Rafa had a chance when he was surplus to requirements at Madrid. Besides which he did very little for us 12-18 months before he was shipped out to Spain. I heard a rumor that he'll accept cash for goals?!....(Radio 5 Live this afternoon).Personally I'd stick with Keane.
That said I can't understand why he's not playing every game while Torres is out.....

Planet Rafa!!🙄

ROa
Always a Red

LA

Moves
17 Dec 08

Originally posted by Hells Caretaker
Not very likley, Rafa had a chance when he was surplus to requirements at Madrid. Besides which he did very little for us 12-18 months before he was shipped out to Spain. I heard a rumor that he'll accept cash for goals?!....(Radio 5 Live this afternoon).Personally I'd stick with Keane.
That said I can't understand why he's not playing every game while Torres is out.....

Planet Rafa!!🙄

Maybe Rafa now knows why none of the other leading clubs went in for Keane.

Send Rafa a Christmas card and he may tell you.

I'll give you a clue, Keane is, one word, 4 letters, starts with s and ends with a t.