Arsenal v Spurs Semi

Arsenal v Spurs Semi

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

d

Moves
20 Dec 07

I'm predicting a repeat of last years semi with the youngsters of Arsenal turning over their oap north london rivals.....

T
F**k the EU, IMF,WB

Moves
20 Dec 07

Poor Spurs:'(

s

6yd box

Moves
20 Dec 07

Originally posted by Tychoo
Poor Spurs:'(
lets hope you to ladies dont feel like fools come the 27th of january

SPS CLAN

Wales

Moves
27 Dec 07

I disagree since ramos has taken over spurs look a different side.i think jol did a good job but took them as far as he could.ramos will want to beat arsenal for the fans and give them something to cheer about this season,the young arsenal players are good but i think spur's 1st team will be too strong.

s

6yd box

Moves
27 Dec 07

Originally posted by Smiffy
I disagree since ramos has taken over spurs look a different side.i think jol did a good job but took them as far as he could.ramos will want to beat arsenal for the fans and give them something to cheer about this season,the young arsenal players are good but i think spur's 1st team will be too strong.
well i hope so... but Arsenal are good, the so called 'yougstars' are excellant players.

ppl seem to forget (media hype) but most of the so called arsenal youngstars as very exprience first team players.....
.... but most ppl are easily brianwashed by the mediaπŸ™„

b

Bramall Lane

Moves
29 Dec 07

I hope Spurs beat the Frenchmen from N1.... I couldn't root for a team that consistently fails to field a single Englishman.

s

6yd box

Moves
29 Dec 07

Originally posted by blade68
I hope Spurs beat the Frenchmen from N1.... I couldn't root for a team that consistently fails to field a single Englishman.
i dont know how the bl88dy FA and PREM LEAGUE let them get away with it season after season.

This is realy bad for ENGLAND as a national team

b

Bramall Lane

Moves
30 Dec 07

Originally posted by spurs73
i dont know how the bl88dy FA and PREM LEAGUE let them get away with it season after season.

This is realy bad for ENGLAND as a national team
I think we must worship at the same church and read the same hymn book Spurs73!!!

πŸ˜‰

s

6yd box

Moves
31 Dec 07

Originally posted by blade68
I think we must worship at the same church and read the same hymn book Spurs73!!!

πŸ˜‰
no we know our football friend .. thats all. What is happening in the prem league is so..so...wrong... but ppl dont seem to care.... they just want to pocket the money and F the rest.

England will never win anything as a national team until we change things...

c

Chalk Village

Moves
02 Jan 08

I expect Arsenal would come out 'on top'. Do rather hope not, I agree with those last posts. Arsenal are a foreign side now. They have become a disgrace to the 'English' league. Until that changes i would rather they won nothing.

Only 1 F in Uckfield

Buxted UK

Moves
07 Jan 08

All prem teams are forgien now, but this reflects the country as a whole. The fans pay for talent, they demand the best. I used to run a restaurant and found that forgieners were better value for money, it is the same in football.

It would be good to make a new rule for the league cup that each team must play entirely English players, but doubtless this would be seen as illegal.. and besides games would be called off because the players would call in sick or fancy a duvet day, or go strike because they have to work 3 hours a week.

Lets face it Asenal are top of the league and the most entertaining team in the country it is no coincidence they have no English players.

D

Moves
07 Jan 08

Lets hope for an Everton Spurs final...would make a refreshing change.

d

Moves
08 Jan 08

no we know our football friend .. thats all. What is happening in the prem league is so..so...wrong... but ppl dont seem to care.... they just want to pocket the money and F the rest.

England will never win anything as a national team until we change things...
Here we go again, blah blah blah..... Bottom line is that there are very few young english players good enough to get in the Arsenal side... Just watch with your beloved Spurs now Ramos is in charge, Defoe out and a whole number of foreigners in for a start...
It just shows though that a full strength Spurs side will get turned over by Arsenal youth... and with a splattering of english youth!!!!!

s

6yd box

Moves
08 Jan 08
2 edits

Originally posted by dicky
Here we go again, blah blah blah..... Bottom line is that there are very few young english players good enough to get in the Arsenal side... Just watch with your beloved Spurs now Ramos is in charge, Defoe out and a whole number of foreigners in for a start...
It just shows though that a full strength Spurs side will get turned over by Arsenal youth... and with a splattering of english youth!!!!!
LOL...its a myth to call them 'arsenal youth' just a media spin, which you have of course bought into without using your brain.

Most of the so called 'Arsenal youths' play in the first team as you very well know.

As for the Spurs well, Bale is 18y old, Kabbul is 19y, dawson is 22y, huddlestons 20y, OHare is 19y and Boatange is 19y. so not much of a diffirence in age then your 'arseanl youth' mate!

d

Moves
08 Jan 08

LOL...its a myth to call them 'arsenal youth' just a media spin, which you have of course bought into without using your brain.

Most of the so called 'Arsenal youths' play in the first team as you very well know.

As for the Spurs well, Bale is 18y old, Kabbul is 19y, dawson is 22y, huddlestons 20y, OHare is 19y and Boatange is 19y. so not much of a diffirence in age then your 'arseanl youth' mate!
none of which would get into the Arsenal side, First team or our Carling Cup side. We have a squad of very good players with the fringe getting there chance in minor competition.. We wont see too many changes in the Spurs side that were held by mighty Reading at the weekend..... How many changes will Wenger make????? Could be as many as half a dozen.... perhaps....
Prediction - Arsenal 3-0 Spurs and in a fortnight Spurs 2-2 Arsenal...
I'm hanging myself out to dry on this one as super confident that we'll repeat last years exploits... Would be good for you to do likewise...
When was the last time Spurs beat Arsenal anyway????????