1. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Oct '09 23:17
    Originally posted by phil3000
    Robbie , i can remember when you jocko,s had a good side when the old first division in England was full of Scottish footballers , but those days have gone !
    William Wallace got chopped up , Robert the Bruce was an English man .
    You can saviour the world cup because you can support all the teams playing against England , but its a bit like tossing your ...[text shortened]... at Scotland in a major tournament anymore , its not fair . Ouch eye the Noooo Jimmy !!!! 🙂🙂🙂
    Robert Bruce was French, Norman to be precise, they also kicked your A$$!

Scottish football is in dire straights, it really is, there is no dosh, Euromorons want to curb the activities of the old firm even further, ignoring hundreds of years of history. Those Scottish players that play in the English premiership are reluctant to play for their country and their respective clubs are reluctant to release them.

I dont think your analogy is quite fitting, for I genuinely like the way other teams play football, particularly the Portuguese, it is a joy to watch and view myself more as a European than a subject, yes that is correct, a subject of her Majesty the queen! At least in Germany i would be a citizen! Your toast dude and its gonna be fun watching you smoke!😛
  2. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    17 Oct '09 23:42
    Originally posted by Seitse
    What about Sean Connery?
    No chance the idiot accepted a knighthood :'(
  3. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    17 Oct '09 23:47
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Have you ever been south of Inverness?
    Why would you want to ????
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Oct '09 00:35
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Have you ever been south of Inverness?
    i live south of Inverness you muppethead, yup, 'its a long way to the top if you wanna rock an troll'.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Oct '09 02:00
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    No chance the idiot accepted a knighthood :'(
    did he??? treacherous dog!
  6. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    18 Oct '09 12:19
    Originally posted by hopscotch
    South Africa is going to win! YAAY!

*snigger snigger*
    God, our whole soccer system, from the players to the coaching and management, all the way up to the minister of sport, sucks more than Monica Lewinsky.
  7. Joined
    07 Sep '05
    Moves
    18 Oct '09 12:40
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    view myself more as a European than a subject, yes that is correct, a subject of her Majesty the queen! At least in Germany i would be a citizen!
    You seem to make a big thing about this. But you're nearly 30 years out of date. You're a British Citizen, as am I, and British Citizens haven't been Subjects since the British Nationality Act 1981 came into force.

Sorry to disabuse you of your sense of injustice.
  8. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    18 Oct '09 15:25
    Robert Bruce was French, Norman to be precise, they also kicked your A$$!

Scottish football is in dire straights, it really is, there is no dosh, Euromorons want to curb the activities of the old firm even further, ignoring hundreds of years of history. Those Scottish players that play in the English premiership are reluctant to play for their c ...[text shortened]... ast in Germany i would be a citizen! Your toast dude and its gonna be fun watching you smoke!😛
    All the jokes have been ruined ..ie.
    Scotland getting home before the post cards !!
    Difference between a tea bag and the Scotland foootball team ? ..The tea bag stays in the cup longer !!
    Thieves broke in to the Scottish football teams tropthy room and stole the carpet !!! [ nothing else to take ]...
    I do hope one day you make it to a major final .. 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Oct '09 15:461 edit
    Originally posted by mtthw
    You seem to make a big thing about this. But you're nearly 30 years out of date. You're a British Citizen, as am I, and British Citizens haven't been Subjects since the British Nationality Act 1981 came into force.

Sorry to disabuse you of your sense of injustice.
    it may be in black and white, but it still exists in principle, we as a people are marginalised, and i wish to the high heavens we were part of Europe, as the Irish themselves are!
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Oct '09 15:48
    Originally posted by phil3000
    All the jokes have been ruined ..ie.
    Scotland getting home before the post cards !!
    Difference between a tea bag and the Scotland foootball team ? ..The tea bag stays in the cup longer !!
    Thieves broke in to the Scottish football teams tropthy room and stole the carpet !!! [ nothing else to take ]...
    I do hope one day you make it to a major final .. 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
    Lol, very funny, given our resources i think we do rather well, we are world champions at elephant polo , so there!
  11. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    18 Oct '09 16:09
    it may be in black and white, but it still exists in principle, we as a people are marginalised, and i wish to the high heavens we were part of Europe, as the Irish themselves are!
    do you get to vote in the next general election? in other words this time next year either brown or cameron will be prime minster do you get the opportunity to vote for either man's party?
  12. Joined
    07 Sep '05
    Moves
    18 Oct '09 17:28
    No, it doesn't exist in principle. It exists in your mind.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Oct '09 19:09
    Originally posted by mtthw
    No, it doesn't exist in principle. It exists in your mind.
    when we shall be a sovereign state in our own right, then you can make references to the mind, as it it, it is self evident that you do not understand, for at present we cannot even cliam the human right of self determination.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Oct '09 19:13
    Originally posted by trev33
    do you get to vote in the next general election? in other words this time next year either brown or cameron will be prime minster do you get the opportunity to vote for either man's party?
    i have never voted in my life, for it is the political will of middle England that holds sway, regardless. It is self evident that politicians are themselves self serving, regardless of whether they are born north or south of the border.
  15. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    18 Oct '09 20:47
    i have never voted in my life, for it is the political will of middle England that holds sway, regardless. It is self evident that politicians are themselves self serving, regardless of whether they are born north or south of the border.
    the fact that you don't vote is irrelevant, in the next election have you got the chance to vote for either party with a chance of winning the election?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree