1. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    14 Jan '13 07:051 edit
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Every team is "overrated" to you but the team in Seattle that got sent home today.
    You're just bitter that you suck at predictions and are an ignoramus when it comes to football.

I didn't call any other teams overrated except for those two and I called the Falcons a good team. I called the Packers overrated a while back and I said that the Niners would dismantle them, which they did. The Broncos were obviously overrated losing to a team they were supposed to beat by ten.

Go spew your lies in the debates forum or wait til baseball comes around when you'll actually know what you're talking about. The fact is you're going to see me gloating about my team for a while because they're going to be a legit team for years to come so get used to it or go away.
  2. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    15 Jan '13 23:30
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    You're just bitter that you suck at predictions and are an ignoramus when it comes to football.

I didn't call any other teams overrated except for those two and I called the Falcons a good team. I called the Packers overrated a while back and I said that the Niners would dismantle them, which they did. The Broncos were obviously overrated losing to a t ...[text shortened]... e because they're going to be a legit team for years to come so get used to it or go away.
    I blame Prater. I mean come on now, even Charlie Brown never kicked the turf. 😞
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Jan '13 20:35
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b]2012 NFL Post Season / Super Bowl Poll

* AFC:
    Bengals; Texans; Colts; Ravens; Broncos; Patriots.

* NFC: Vikings; Packers; Seahawks; Redskins; 49'ers; Falcons.

Please Pick the One (1) AFC and NFC Team you think will play
    in the 2012 Super Bowl and the team you think will win. (gb)
    .[/b]
    I'd like to see Ravens vs. 49'ers in the SB.

Course I'm only saying this just before the Conference Championships.

Wouldn't mind seeing the 49'ers take it in their first try.
  4. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    17 Jan '13 22:13
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I'd like to see Ravens vs. 49'ers in the SB.

Course I'm only saying this just before the Conference Championships.

Wouldn't mind seeing the 49'ers take it in their first try.
    First try for what? As in their first try in a long time?

They went to the conference championship last year and they have won five superbowls. One should have an asterisk because a clear fumble recovered by greenbay wasn't called allowing a Young to TO td pass later in the drive but whatever there have been many bad calls in the history of the superbowl.
  5. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    18 Jan '13 04:16

They went to the conference championship last year and they have won five superbowls. One should have an asterisk because a clear fumble recovered by greenbay wasn't called allowing a Young to TO td pass later in the drive but whatever there have been many bad calls in the history of the superbowl.
    Afterthought, BAM<
  6. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    18 Jan '13 15:42
    Originally posted by SmookieP
    Afterthought, BAM<
    The 9ers and Pats are Favored.
  7. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    18 Jan '13 19:39

How many Super Bowls do the Seahawks have?
  8. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    18 Jan '13 19:42
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    How many Super Bowls do the Seahawks have?
    I was responding to Suzianne for saying first try... I was actually pumping the Niners up by showing that it was definitely not their first try. If you were a fan during that Packer vs Niner superbowl then you know that you were thanking your lucky stars that fumble wasn't called. Also, the Seahawks haven't even been around a third of the time that the Niners have so ask me that question again in another 10 years. If they don't have at least one superbowl victory by then I will bow down and become a 49er fan.
  9. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    18 Jan '13 19:45
    I was responding to Suzianne for saying first try... I was actually pumping the Niners up by showing that it was definitely not their first try. If you were a fan during that Packer vs Niner superbowl then you know that you were thanking your lucky stars that fumble wasn't called. Also, the Seahawks haven't even been around a third of the time that the Nin ...[text shortened]... they don't have at least one superbowl victory by then I will bow down and become a 49er fan.
    Packer vs Niner Super Bowl?

Um.... they're both NFC
  10. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    18 Jan '13 19:572 edits
    Packer vs Niner Super Bowl?

Um.... they're both NFC
    I meant playoff game... they went on to win the superbowl after that.

edit: Hmm my memory seems to have evaded me... that year the Broncos won their second straight. I thought for some reason that the niners won it that year... probably because of that whole "the catch 2" thing.
  11. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    18 Jan '13 20:43
    I meant playoff game... they went on to win the superbowl after that.

edit: Hmm my memory seems to have evaded me... that year the Broncos won their second straight. I thought for some reason that the niners won it that year... probably because of that whole "the catch 2" thing.
    Great! So now we can recognize the 49ers have won FIVE legitimate Super Bowls?
  12. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    18 Jan '13 21:19
    Great! So now we can recognize the 49ers have won FIVE legitimate Super Bowls?
    Yes, they have one for the thumb. I still stand by my other statementh though, if the Seahawks don't win a superbowl within a decade from now then I will bow down to the 49ers superiority. We probably won't be in contact in that time but I don't think we'll have to wait a whole ten years 😛
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Jan '13 13:37

Of course you're right. I don't know what I was thinking that day. Obviously, I was... misinformed. Mea culpa.

In that case, maybe the Ravens should win it for Ray Lewis.
  14. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    21 Jan '13 16:46
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Of course you're right. I don't know what I was thinking that day. Obviously, I was... misinformed. Mea culpa.

In that case, maybe the Ravens should win it for Ray Lewis.
    You know, the Ravens have won the Super Bowl before as well.

The Super Bowl will produce a first win for whichever Harbaugh brother is victorious.

I am betting on the younger brother to win this time around though.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree