1. Joined
    08 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Oct '05 01:30
    where is hell most people say its underground but where is the evidence nobody ha proof of its exsitence
  2. Joined
    31 Dec '02
    Moves
    09 Oct '05 01:35
    Originally posted by eggy657
    where is hell most people say its underground but where is the evidence nobody ha proof of its exsitence
    Dig deep enough and you'll find it.. thats either by reaching the Earth's hot
    core or by blasphemy.
  3. Joined
    08 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Oct '05 01:36
    ill try that one day
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Oct '05 03:351 edit
    On Interstate 490W, between 4PM and 6PM....😛

Well......seriously I think it doesn't exist yet....😉
  5. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    09 Oct '05 04:59
    Originally posted by Peachy
    Dig deep enough and you'll find it.. thats either by reaching the Earth's hot
    core or by blasphemy.
    That's pretty good!
  6. Tsandi
    Moves
    10 Oct '05 09:43
    Hell is a place where punishment will be exacted from all fallen spirits.
    Man is a spirit, he has a soul, and lives in a body, so man qualifies if he falls. but not just man, it's "all" fallen spirits, demons, devils, lucifer, and any other fallen angels.
    So it's a place where justice will be exacted from all these spirits, now if it's a place where the spirits (lucifer, demons etc) that caused other spirits (mankind) to fall shall receive their punishment, and a place where the ones who allowed themselves to fall (man) shall receive their punishment. How bad a place is it.???

It is a place made for satan, demons to experience eternal damnation and pain, and then man is thrown into that same mix.
    Now of course man has been made to believe in a hell, where demons are having fun by causing pain to mankind in hell, that is a lie.
    the demons themselves are in pain, man himself is in pain, and every being is in pain as its in there. and mind you it's eternal pain.

So anyways about hell being under the earth that's one big lie. Hell is not a physical place as in our physical world (atoms etc), for spirits do not live in a physical world, but a spiritual world. So hell must be a spiritual place specifically created to contain those that are put in, and the merely entering such a dimension causes eternal pain, with no end, I think that's what hell is.

So where is it??? out of the physical realm in the spiritual.
  7. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    10 Oct '05 09:49
    Originally posted by zombies
    ...So where is it??? out of the physical realm in the spiritual.
    Have you read the Divine Comedy? Great stuff about Hell.
  8. Joined
    30 Sep '04
    Moves
    10 Oct '05 11:49
    Hell is a place for the lost...

gil

Book of Proverbs

15:24, "The way of life winds upward for the wise, that he may depart from hell below."
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    10 Oct '05 20:53
    Originally posted by zombies
    Man is a spirit, he has a soul, and lives in a body, so man qualifies if he falls. but not just man, it's "all" fallen spirits, demons, devils, lucifer, and any other fallen angels.
    So it's a place where justice will be exacted from all these spirits, now if it's a place where ...[text shortened]... , I think that's what hell is.

So where is it??? out of the physical realm in the spiritual.
    So, if God sends people to eternal torture, is He still loving? Isn't He vengeful, and cruel? If my earthly father was kinder than this to his enemies...is my earthly father better than God?
    No, my friend, this is not my God. Not the God of the bible. The God of the bible says "love your enemies". The God of the bible is "all good, and in Him is no darkness at all".
    So, this theory of eternal burning cannot be biblical. It is an error, understanding the scriptures.
  10. Joined
    31 Dec '02
    Moves
    10 Oct '05 22:26
    Originally posted by gentlegil
    Hell is a place for the lost...

gil

Book of Proverbs

15:24, "The way of life winds upward for the wise, that he may depart from hell below."
    Where below? I mean, are we looking at man standing on Earth, then pointing at whatever below him? or are we taking God's view and you get layers of Heaven, followed by the Earth, followed by Hell..?

Below the scum of the Earth? Below as in the Core of the Earth..

What about roundness? will the day of judgment make the World flat?
  11. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    10 Oct '05 23:12
    If the Sunday school depictions of everyone singing like angels in a holy choir for all eternity are even close to accurate, then heaven is most certainly hell.
  12. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    11 Oct '05 04:44
    Originally posted by Peachy
    Where below? I mean, are we looking at man standing on Earth, then pointing at whatever below him? or are we taking God's view and you get layers of Heaven, followed by the Earth, followed by Hell..?

Below the scum of the Earth? Below as in the Core of the Earth..

What about roundness? will the day of judgment make the World flat?
    gil is talking about a higher-dimensional belowness.
  13. Tsandi
    Moves
    11 Oct '05 10:39
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    So, if God sends people to eternal torture, is He still loving? Isn't He vengeful, and cruel? If my earthly father was kinder than this to his enemies...is my earthly father better than God?
    No, my friend, this is not my God. Not the God of the bible. The God of the bible says "love your enemies". The God of the bible is "all good, and in Him is no ...[text shortened]... this theory of eternal burning cannot be biblical. It is an error, understanding the scriptures.
    Yes My friend, got is PURE, and he is Holy, and in his presence there is no place for evil. Read the bible, and see how many times he says How much he HATES sin, how much he HATES evil, how much he HATES an unbelieving heart, and read about the wrath of the Living God, YAHWEH.

and read isaiah's account of "It pleased him to bruise him" talking about christ. God hated sin so much, but loved mankind so much, that he decided to place all mankinds sin onto himself (through his son, since son and father are one), and then direct his wrath on himself, so that it pleased him that he had punished the sins of man. Just so that he can forgive them, and have them redeemed. That's how much he loves man.

God's hate for evil, and sin, was completely satisfied and quenched by the suffering of christ. which is why anyone who believes in christ, is saved by grace, the grace that, their sin's have been suffered by christ, and hence that sacrifice removes their sins, and makes them scarlet white.

But any spirit that does not believe, is under condemnation, and there is no sacrifice in its sin's stead. That's why you go to hell, and suffer the pain christ did, because you do not believe.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, so that whosoever believes in him, shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree