1. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Jan '10 00:22
    Originally posted by trev33
    would accept a gay son or daughter?

why is two guy or two girls together any more disgusting than a man and a woman together?
    because they got their plumbing all wrong!
  2. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    16 Jan '10 00:25
    Originally posted by galveston75
    I can't understand why someone who I think says they believe in the Bible would even go there with a thought like that. It's disgusting. Kind of reminds me of Gen 6:5.
    Evidently rather than engage in discussion, you'd rather provide a typically homophobic reaction.

Lets try this. If I think about all the homosexuals I've known and all the heterosexuals and had to say which group was better at following the teachings of Jesus, I'd have to say the homosexuals. It wouldn't even be close. Is there anything "disgusting" about that? I think it's beautiful.
  3. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    16 Jan '10 00:25
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    By 'act of homosexuality', do you specifically mean sodomy?!

If so, can homosexuals kiss, engage in oral sex and mutual masturbation or is that forbidden by scripture also?!

If so, can homosexuals kiss, engage in oral sex and mutual masturbation or is that forbidden by scripture also?!
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Jan '10 00:26

oral sex is considered as an unclean act on principle, because it is not specifically mentioned, masturbation is also condemned! is the act of kissing a homosexual act, depends what type of kiss i reckon.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Jan '10 00:281 edit
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    Evidently rather than engage in discussion, you'd rather provide a typically homophobic reaction.

Lets try this. If I think about all the homosexuals I've known and all the heterosexuals and had to say which group was better at following the teachings of Jesus, I'd have to say the homosexuals. It wouldn't even be close. Is there anything "disgusting" about that? I think it's beautiful.
    yes but we are not solely concerned with specifically the teachings of Christ, who incidentally stated that God made persons male and female for a reason, we are also concerned with what God dictates on the matter, if you please.
  6. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    16 Jan '10 00:29
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    oral sex is considered as an unclean act on principle, because it is not specifically mentioned, masturbation is also condemned! is the act of kissing a homosexual act, depends what type of kiss i reckon.
    Is there any scriptural reference to oral sex and masturbation being condemned?
  7. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    16 Jan '10 00:29
    because they got their plumbing all wrong!
    go on...
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Jan '10 00:32
    Originally posted by trev33
    go on...
    nope, that's as far as i am going, i shall not be baited Trev, i shall only reply to those posts specifically concerned with the spiritual aspect as in biblical principles. i said too much by stating what i stated, you may disregard it as an off hand throw away comment.
  9. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    16 Jan '10 00:33
    nope, that's as far as i am going, i shall not be baited Trev, i shall only reply to those posts specifically concerned with the spiritual aspect as in biblical principles. i said too much by stating what i stated, you may disregard it as an off hand throw away comment.
    I think you've said enough already Rob for us to get the picture.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Jan '10 00:34
    Is there any scriptural reference to oral sex and masturbation being condemned?
    there is a specific case of God putting a man to death for masturbation, but that was a special case and has to do with the preservation of the messianic lineage. There are other principles which apply in both cases!
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Jan '10 00:341 edit
    I think you've said enough already Rob for us to get the picture.
    do you want me to go away? i will if you do, no problem!
  12. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    16 Jan '10 00:36
    do you want me to go away? i will if you do, no problem!
    What on earth are you talking about?
  13. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    16 Jan '10 00:37
    there is a specific case of God putting a man to death for masturbation, but that was a special case and has to do with the preservation of the messianic lineage. There are other principles which apply in both cases!
    I'd be intrigued to see the scriptural references on oral sex and masturbation.
  14. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    16 Jan '10 00:37
    what this is a case of, is an attempt to insinuate something, not through any evidence, but on the contrary, the lack of evidence. Jesus came to fulfil the law and the prophets, he could not have done that and practised homosexuality, for the law stands in opposition to the practice.

As to Trevs question, yes , it would have made a difference, b ...[text shortened]... as either the high priest (in a spiritual sense), or be considered as an unblemished sacrifice.
    Jesus came to fulfill the law and the prophets, not to validate what was commonly accepted as the law. In fact there are several instances where Jesus points this out. Jesus was mute on homosexuality. It is condemned in Leviticus with many other things that are not considered "law" today. If you're going to point to Levitical Law, then you better accept all of it lest you be a hypocrite. So far as I know that leaves Paul, whose teachings are not completely accepted either which is appropriate since there a number of teachings of Paul that contradict the teachings of Jesus.
  15. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    16 Jan '10 00:411 edit
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    Jesus came to fulfill the law and the prophets, not to validate what was commonly accepted as the law. In fact there are several instances where Jesus points this out. Jesus was mute on homosexuality. It is condemned in Leviticus with many other things that are not considered "law" today. If you're going to point to Levitical Law, then you better accept a ...[text shortened]... appropriate since there a number of teachings of Paul that contradict the teachings of Jesus.
    Here we go again with the Paul stuff. Anyway I'd like to see you ask Jesus to his face if he was gay?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree