02 Oct '19 14:50
    @kellyjay said
    Answer my question please.
    Stop ignoring me please 😉
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    02 Oct '19 15:32
    @kellyjay said
    Answer my question concerning the translation you use the most. Those you don’t use don’t worry about.
    No. You need to define what is the WHOLE bible.
    What is that?
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    02 Oct '19 16:39
    @rajk999 said
    No. You need to define what is the WHOLE bible.
    What is that?
    Really, I need to tell you that you start at page one and go all the way to the end?
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    02 Oct '19 17:27
    @kellyjay said
    Really, I need to tell you that you start at page one and go all the way to the end?
    You are the one that need to do that. The KJV is not the whole of Gods Word. Thats my point.
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    02 Oct '19 18:41
    @sonship said
    @KellyJay

Just the part starting with Genesis 1:1 and ending with Revelation 22:21 is the word of God.
    What about the parts human beings decided not to include?
  6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    02 Oct '19 18:42
    @maryjane022 said
    The Bible is the word of God and how God works and works. Everything in the Bible was written by God's servants from different ages.
    Prove it.
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    02 Oct '19 18:51
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Prove it.
    Those who believe
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    02 Oct '19 18:56
    @rajk999 said
    You are the one that need to do that. The KJV is not the whole of Gods Word. Thats my point.
    Do you consider all that is in the KJV all the Word of God. With respect to the addition text what do you think is missing?
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    02 Oct '19 19:021 edit
    @kellyjay said
    Do you consider all that is in the KJV all the Word of God. With respect to the addition text what do you think is missing?
    Did you not already start a thread on this very same topic some months ago? Go have a read of that one. My answers did not change.

Do you consider all the teachings of Christ in the Gospels, all of Gods Word? What do you think is missing from the teachings of Christ?
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    02 Oct '19 20:38
    @rajk999 said
    Did you not already start a thread on this very same topic some months ago? Go have a read of that one. My answers did not change.

Do you consider all the teachings of Christ in the Gospels, all of Gods Word? What do you think is missing from the teachings of Christ?
    No, I don’t believe I did.
    Is everything in the KJV the Word of God?
    What do you think is missing from the KJV?
    Are these missing text known but left out?
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    02 Oct '19 21:03
    @kellyjay said
    No, I don’t believe I did.
    Is everything in the KJV the Word of God?
    What do you think is missing from the KJV?
    Are these missing text known but left out?
    The answers are easily available on Google. It is a very stupid man that tries to use this chat forum simply to get information easily available on Google. Go educate yourself.
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    02 Oct '19 22:091 edit
    @rajk999 said
    The answers are easily available on Google. It is a very stupid man that tries to use this chat forum simply to get information easily available on Google. Go educate yourself.
    Well if I wanted to know what google had to say on this topic, I wouldn’t have bothered to write the question here. You having an issue justifying your first responses?
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    02 Oct '19 22:21
    @kellyjay said
    Well if I wanted to know what google had to say on this topic, I wouldn’t have bothered to write the question here. You having an issue justifying your first responses?
    What do I need to justify? Eternal life comes through Christ and that means keeping His commandments. Anyone not interested in eternal life but interested n being a bible scholar will read and study the whole bible.
  14. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    02 Oct '19 22:44
    @rajk999 said
    What do I need to justify? Eternal life comes through Christ and that means keeping His commandments. Anyone not interested in eternal life but interested n being a bible scholar will read and study the whole bible.
    Keeping Christ's commandments, okay, but they are in the Bible's scripture.

The rest of what you said is very convoluted if you not interested in eternal life but want to be a Bible scholar then read the whole Bible, you say that as if it is a meaningless endeavor!

You mean to imply that the entire Bible isn't the Word of God, so studying it is not studying the Word of God?
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    02 Oct '19 23:00
    @kellyjay said
    Keeping Christ's commandments, okay, but they are in the Bible's scripture.

The rest of what you said is very convoluted if you not interested in eternal life but want to be a Bible scholar then read the whole Bible, you say that as if it is a meaningless endeavor!

You mean to imply that the entire Bible isn't the Word of God, so studying it is not studying the Word of God?
    Is there somewhere the bible says that studying the world of God leads to eternal life? If there is then please provide a reference.

There are hundreds of passages that I can quote and have already quoted that say that keeping the words and teachings [commandments] of Jesus leads to eternal life.

Studying the Word of God is a pointless pursuit unless it leads to righteousness and good works,, and then eternal life.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree