1. Joined
    29 Sep '07
    Moves
    24 Oct '07 14:06
    Since,Religion,Afterlife and the Supernatural are all assumptions there is nothing to talk about!
  2. Joined
    28 Aug '07
    Moves
    24 Oct '07 14:11
    Originally posted by le baron
    Since,Religion,Afterlife and the Supernatural are all assumptions there is nothing to talk about!
    Religion is not an assumption. Unfortunately religion is quite real, just as famine, disease and american foreign policy.
  3. Joined
    02 Apr '06
    Moves
    24 Oct '07 16:36
    ...not to mention the afterlife. Have you not seen Colin Fry or John Edward? That is real for sure - they ACTUALLY talk to dead people.

Oh and anything that is not natural is supernatural.
  4. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    24 Oct '07 19:09
    Nothing doesn't exist.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Oct '07 23:272 edits
    Who says that religion only deals with the afterlife? In fact, it has enhanced my current life greatly. For me, my religion is a study in love since the God in my religion and many others is said to be love. It is pertanent and timeless for any who seek the source of all love and its intricacies.
  6. Joined
    22 Aug '06
    Moves
    25 Oct '07 02:28
    Scientists make and talk about assumptions all the time. So, you better add "science" to your list.
  7. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    25 Oct '07 07:32
    Originally posted by whodey
    Who says that religion only deals with the afterlife? In fact, it has enhanced my current life greatly. For me, my religion is a study in love since the God in my religion and many others is said to be love. It is pertanent and timeless for any who seek the source of all love and its intricacies.
    Who says that religion only deals with the afterlife? In fact, it has enhanced my current life greatly.

Me too! Though I am a Zen Buddhist who doesn’t think there is an after-life...
  8. Joined
    22 Aug '06
    Moves
    25 Oct '07 10:191 edit
    Originally posted by vistesd
    [b]Who says that religion only deals with the afterlife? In fact, it has enhanced my current life greatly.

Me too! Though I am a Zen Buddhist who doesn’t think there is an after-life...[/b]
    I think that there is an afterlife, but that there isn't a life NOW!😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree