1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    13 Nov '13 23:391 edit
    Originally posted by LemonJello
    Meh....I see you still have your undies in a bunch, wench.

I already acknowledged that this thread is intended to exhort believers. But KJ was fine with indulging my questions concerning clarification about his statements (though he didn't actually provide any clarification).
    I have to say, I've never seen you so mean spirited before.
    Kelly
  2. Joined
    24 Apr '05
    Moves
    13 Nov '13 23:422 edits
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    I have to say, I've never seen you so mean spirited before.
    Kelly
    You probably haven't seen some of my earlier back and forths with Suzianne then! 😵

Like, when she sweeps in like a shrieking harpy any time twhitehead actually...gasp...asks questions of clarification during debate and other heinous stuff like that.
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    13 Nov '13 23:51
    Originally posted by LemonJello
    You probably haven't seen some of my earlier back and forths with Suzianne then! 😵

Like, when she sweeps in like a shrieking harpy any time twhitehead actually...gasp...asks questions of clarification during debate and other heinous stuff like that.
    Sitting on this side of exchange I am not laughing.
    Kelly
  4. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    14 Nov '13 02:32
    Grain silo: the perfect way to showcase the Messiah --- with the proper masonry screws.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Nov '13 16:53
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Sitting on this side of exchange I am not laughing.
    Kelly
    Tell me this: What would a god WANT with being the king of the cosmos? Having to deal with every movement of every atom in the known and unknown universe, every life form, building planets by the TRILLIONS.

Can't you see such an existence would be like being in a vast prison? It could never escape, having to co-ordinate the movement and the timing of every atom in the universe?

IMHO such a god would quickly become insane and start such requirements as 'I am a jealous god' and such. Not a god I would like to live with. Your god would have been insane billions of years earlier.

And just who would such an insane god look to for help?

It would look to me like such a god would need intelligent life forms more than we would need it.
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    16 Nov '13 18:29
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Tell me this: What would a god WANT with being the king of the cosmos? Having to deal with every movement of every atom in the known and unknown universe, every life form, building planets by the TRILLIONS.

Can't you see such an existence would be like being in a vast prison? It could never escape, having to co-ordinate the movement and the timing of ev ...[text shortened]... t would look to me like such a god would need intelligent life forms more than we would need it.
    You have a lot of ideas about what God would do, why bother asking me?
    If you really want to know I suggest you start asking God, He wants you
    to grasp the truth much more than I want you to.
    Kelly

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree