1. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Nov '12 10:461 edit
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    morning robbie. todays the day, i feel it in my water, the time has finally come for you to tackle the....................................spalax!!!!!
    today's the day you feel your bum, I dont care about your spalax and have nothing to
    say on the matter. I have been reading a great deal of material upon the 'new
    morality', and how it has contributed to a demoralisation of society and I am preparing
    a post which demonstrates unequivocally the destructiveness of homosexuality the
    basis of which are the highest recorded figures ever for those who have contracted HIV
    through deviant sexual practices.
  2. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    30 Nov '12 10:53
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    today's the day you feel your bum, I dont care about your spalax and have nothing to say on the matter.
    nothing to say, why so? it was an east question. can you improve on gods design when it comes to the spalax. its an easy yes or no with a brief description of why.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Nov '12 10:551 edit
    nothing to say, why so? it was an east question. can you improve on gods design when it comes to the spalax. its an easy yes or no with a brief description of why.
    no i cant improve it, I am not a God, thanks.
  4. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    30 Nov '12 11:03
    no i cant improve it, I am not a God, thanks.
    eyeballs robbie!!!! its got eyeballs!!!! but skin covering them!!!!! it cant see a bloody thing!!!come on robbie, you can do it. improve the poor little thing, you can do it. there are a few different ways. i know you can do it robbie!! i believe in you!!!

improve the spalax, robbie!!!!!
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Nov '12 11:131 edit
    eyeballs robbie!!!! its got eyeballs!!!! but skin covering them!!!!! it cant see a bloody thing!!!come on robbie, you can do it. improve the poor little thing, you can do it. there are a few different ways. i know you can do it robbie!! i believe in you!!!

improve the spalax, robbie!!!!!
    If you know how you can do it then why are you asking me? I have already stated that
    i do not know how to improve it and have no interest in doing so. Tell someone that
    cares.
  6. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    30 Nov '12 11:22
    If you know how you can do it then why are you asking me? I have already stated that
    i do not know how to improve it and have no interest in doing so. Tell someone that
    cares.
    your assertion was that gods design cannot be improved upon. in the case of the spalax it quite clearly can. so are you going to bury your head in the sand? this implies that you are totally unwilling to question your beliefs.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Nov '12 11:50
    your assertion was that gods design cannot be improved upon. in the case of the spalax it quite clearly can. so are you going to bury your head in the sand? this implies that you are totally unwilling to question your beliefs.
    I have no need to question my beliefs, I have proven to myself time and again that
    Christianity is superior to every other mode of thought and indeed when one asks the
    materialist, with what will you replace it they have no answer. If you think that you can
    improve upon Gods work, when in fact you cannot synthesise even a single blade of
    grass it proves to me one thing, the delusional nature of the materialists stance and I
    thank you for having proven it to me once again.
  8. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    30 Nov '12 12:151 edit
    I have no need to question my beliefs, I have proven to myself time and again that
    Christianity is superior to every other mode of thought and indeed when one asks the
    materialist, with what will you replace it they have no answer. If you think that you can
    improve upon Gods work, when in fact you cannot synthesise even a single blade of
    gra ...[text shortened]... ional nature of the materialists stance and I
    what does it say about you if you are unwilling to question your beliefs? if a giant space monkey landed on earth and claims to have created the universe, then turns half the population into giant bananas - would that make you question your beliefs?

why has the spalax got eyes robbie? why would god put a set of eyes under a thick layer of skin?
  9. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    30 Nov '12 12:44
    gra ...[text shortened]... ional nature of the materialists stance and I
    Sorry Rob but you have nothing more to offer than fear and ignorance.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Nov '12 12:482 edits
    what does it say about you if you are unwilling to question your beliefs? if a giant space monkey landed on earth and claims to have created the universe, then turns half the population into giant bananas - would that make you question your beliefs?

why has the spalax got eyes robbie? why would god put a set of eyes under a thick layer of skin?
    more nothingness. If you ever come up with an original thought in your life, let the forum know, citing animals with vestigial organs is proof of what exactly?
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Nov '12 12:49
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Sorry Rob but you have nothing more to offer than fear and ignorance.
    lol, the cry of the materialist!
  12. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    30 Nov '12 12:58
    more nothingness.
    will you still be preaching door to door that gods designs are perfect?
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Nov '12 12:59
    will you still be preaching door to door that gods designs are perfect?
    I preach about Gods Kingdom, and your citing of an animal with a so called vestigial
    organ is proof of what exactly, you have not said?
  14. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    30 Nov '12 13:19
    I preach about Gods Kingdom, and your citing of an animal with a so called vestigial
    organ is proof of what exactly, you have not said?
    you said that gods designs are perfect, nature is an example of gods will because it is perfect. i have given you an animal that a child could improve. thus proving that gods designs are not perfect.

do you now accept that gods designs are not perfect.
  15. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    30 Nov '12 13:48
    lol, the cry of the materialist!
    Your best bet is to demonstrate how scientific materialism, by knocking the props out from under religion, necessarily devolves into cultural materialism. Although it is extremely important not to conflate the two uses of the word 'materialism', a case could be made that the one necessarily leads toward the other. Technicism, being the default lens through which the post-religious world is looked at, involves itself primarily with the production and accumulation of material objects.

That would be more effective than your usual cold plate of gibberish ladled up from your moldy theological barrel (which is long past its sell by date).

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree