1. Standard memberbot 6
    Bla bla bla
    Moves
    11 Nov '09 04:22
    this forum is exhausting no one gets anywhere about anthing. k thats all i wanted to say. im out.
  2. Cape Town
    Moves
    11 Nov '09 05:09
    Originally posted by bot 6
    this forum is exhausting no one gets anywhere about anthing. k thats all i wanted to say. im out.
    Well you wont get anywhere if you simply make false general statements about things you could not possibly know.
    I for one get a long way in this forum. I learn a lot, and enjoy it at the same time. For me, that is progress.
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    11 Nov '09 05:13
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Well you wont get anywhere if you simply make false general statements about things you could not possibly know.
    I for one get a long way in this forum. I learn a lot, and enjoy it at the same time. For me, that is progress.
    I learn a lot from the creationists here. About the creationist nature...
  4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    11 Nov '09 07:16
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    I learn a lot from the creationists here. About the creationist nature...
    yes, elusive creatures aren't they? just when you thought they are done, they surprise you with another bit of wisdom.
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    11 Nov '09 07:24
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    yes, elusive creatures aren't they? just when you thought they are done, they surprise you with another bit of wisdom.
    No, not widom, but another one without wisdom.
  6. England
    Moves
    11 Nov '09 10:07
    me i learn the questions, the answers make me think
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Nov '09 12:07
    if it were not for us creationists attending to your continued education all you people would be doing is arguing over definitions and semantics. you owe us big time!
  8. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    11 Nov '09 13:13
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    if it were not for us creationists attending to your continued education all you people would be doing is arguing over definitions and semantics. you owe us big time!
    moving past the fact that you are making no sense at all, what are you saying? that stupid people make the smart people smarter?

like the creationists trying to get intelligent design in schools are improving the overall intelligence of mankind?
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Nov '09 13:221 edit
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    moving past the fact that you are making no sense at all, what are you saying? that stupid people make the smart people smarter?

like the creationists trying to get intelligent design in schools are improving the overall intelligence of mankind?
    one theory is as good as another! perhaps you would like to call out Professor M.J.Behe, have a look at his c.v. then you could compare notes and discuss who is smarter?
  10. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    11 Nov '09 13:48
    one theory is as good as another! perhaps you would like to call out Professor M.J.Behe, have a look at his c.v. then you could compare notes and discuss who is smarter?
    Intelligent design may be good in sunday school, even in religious classes in elementary. As long the 'theory' is not considered science.
  11. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    11 Nov '09 13:51
    You're like a broken record. The return of Michael Behe........again!!
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Nov '09 13:52
    Intelligent design may be good in sunday school, even in religious classes in elementary. As long the 'theory' is not considered science.
    then you should apply the same criteria to evolution, for it should not be considered science either, for it is unscientific!
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Nov '09 13:542 edits
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    You're like a broken record. The return of Michael Behe........again!!
    Zappy has got this thing with intelligence, i dunno, he has an inferiority complex or something and he needs to prove how smart he is, therefore, the prof is a creationist and Zappy should remember that, as should you and Fibby. in fact there are many intelligent persons who as yet have not restricted their search for truth to unintelligent causes, but you cyber borgs cannot handle that, you all want us to be assimilated into the evolutionary subconscious! resistance is futile resistance is futile, i say we shall not be assimilated!
  14. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    11 Nov '09 13:56
    then you should apply the same criteria to evolution, for it should not be considered science either, for it is unscientific!
    How can you tell? You don't know much about evolution, do you?

"it should not be considered science either" - either? So you do hereby confirm the so called intelligent design isn't science? Oh, I'm relieved!
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Nov '09 13:58
    How can you tell? You don't know much about evolution, do you?

"it should not be considered science either" - either? So you do hereby confirm the so called intelligent design isn't science? Oh, I'm relieved!
    i know the difference between fact and postulation

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree