1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Oct '11 09:24
    Is there at least one honest person in this forum?....besides myself.

There are about two or three persons in this forum who are somewhat honest - but they are still clinging to some falsity because they are only new to the truth and are just not sure.

The rest are defending their falsity to the death - and are therefore thoroughly dishonest for it.
  2. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    19 Oct '11 09:51
    Originally posted by Dasa

There are about two or three persons in this forum who are somewhat honest - but they are still clinging to some falsity because they are only new to the truth and are just not sure.

The rest are defending their falsity to the death - and are therefore thoroughly dishonest for it.
    Irony

Only a select few people in the world get irony. The rest think they do. And that's ironic. Possibly.

Just The Facts:

1. Most people simply do not get irony.
    2. If you don't believe us, check the comments.
    3. After reading this topic, most people will still not get irony
    4. But they'll think they will even more than before.
    5. Then they'll go out into the internet and disseminate even more false information about irony.
    6. We don't even know why we're doing this; we just get a kick out of it.

Read more: Irony | Cracked.com http://www.cracked.com/funny-1085-irony/#ixzz1bDh9pb6l
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Oct '11 10:45
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    Irony

Only a select few people in the world get irony. The rest think they do. And that's ironic. Possibly.

Just The Facts:

1. Most people simply do not get irony.
    2. If you don't believe us, check the comments.
    3. After reading this topic, most people will still not get irony
    4. But they'll think they will even more than before.
    ...[text shortened]...

Read more: Irony | Cracked.com http://www.cracked.com/funny-1085-irony/#ixzz1bDh9pb6l
    Simply defeated.
  4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    19 Oct '11 10:50
    Simply defeated.
    Trolls

Trolls, flamers, griefers, jerks: They are known by many names, but they are always KNOWN. Let's peel back the mystery and take a look inside the world of the troll.

Just The Facts

Oh, lawd, those trolls done us wrong.
    Baby, don't give me none of that trolling.

But seriously

Trolls are awful. It's tough to do anything worthwhile on the Internet, and even tougher when you have these living roadblocks doing their best to interfere. We suggest medication, or, failing that, intensive psychotherapy.

The best way to deal with trolls varies by type. To deal with the professor and critic, ignoring their rants goes a long way. They may get angrier at first, but the lack of an audience will drive them to more easily riled up communities, soon. Screamers should be gagged somehow, and are usually easy to pick out by their caps lock and swears-to-normal-words ratio. The prophet of doom should be mocked--nothing gets them to go away like knowing their dire warnings aren't being listened to. Robots need to be banned. It's hard, but necessary.

Read more: Trolls | Cracked.com http://www.cracked.com/funny-2724-trolls/#ixzz1bDw3Ln8k
  5. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    19 Oct '11 10:58
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    To deal with the professor and critic, ignoring their rants goes a long way. They may get angrier at first, but the lack of an audience will drive them to more easily riled up communities, soon.
    I've been saying that about dasa for months but these idiots keep feeding him his ego fix.
  6. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    19 Oct '11 11:02
    Originally posted by Trev33
    I've been saying that about dasa for months but these idiots keep feeding him his ego fix.
    Idiots? That's a little strong.

He's what i would call a 'time filler', it's just plain amusing to see what he comes out with next.
  7. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    19 Oct '11 11:14
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Idiots? That's a little strong.

He's what i would call a 'time filler', it's just plain amusing to see what he comes out with next.
    you assume he comes up with new stuff every day. at which i must question your definition of new.

i may be biased here as reading dasa's stuff thouroughly gives me a fukin migraine but each and every one of his posts can be summed up into "i am right, you are wrong, you are dishonest about it, i win". just because he refers to slightly different stuff every day (every hour) is not enough to read walls of texts.

today i got a new idea :reply to him using articles from cracked.com. i will prolly get bored with it, but his replies to my replies did get a lot shorter so win! you should try it too. both replying nonsense to him and cracked.com

it be funny. both replying nonsense to him and cracked.com
  8. Joined
    12 Oct '09
    Moves
    19 Oct '11 12:52

I agree with you Dasa. Does that mean I am honest
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Oct '11 18:52

I am amazed that anyone actually bothers replying to your posts.

To be honest...
  10. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    19 Oct '11 19:13
    Originally posted by deenny
    I agree with you Dasa. Does that mean I am honest
    Honest? Well, if you're telling us you agree with Dasa in his entirety, you are either (a) clinically insane, (b) extraordinarily gullible, (c) a puppet or (d) lying through your teeth.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 Oct '11 20:27
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    Honest? Well, if you're telling us you agree with Dasa in his entirety, you are either (a) clinically insane, (b) extraordinarily gullible, (c) a puppet or (d) lying through your teeth.
    I select (d).
  12. Joined
    12 Oct '09
    Moves
    19 Oct '11 22:25
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I select (d).
    Are you saying that someone who Dasa thinks is honest, is telling lies???
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 Oct '11 22:381 edit
    Originally posted by deenny
    Are you saying that someone who Dasa thinks is honest, is telling lies???
    No, not at all. The statement from the cat was, "if you're telling us you
    agree with Dasa in his entirety." Notice that word "entirety". I even
    agree with Dasa on somethings, but I don't think it is possible for any
    honest person to say he agrees with Dasa in his entirety.

P.S. Dasa does not think anyone is honest but himself. And he is being
    dishonest to even think that.
  14. Standard membersumydid
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Not of this World
    Moves
    20 Oct '11 01:38
    For Dasa to claim that one is only honest if they adhere to factual things; displays a thorough misunderstanding of what honesty actually means.

Dasa, as another has pointed out, it is the epitomy of irony that you act so superior, proud, and arrogant, when you are perhaps the only person in the entire forum that doesn't even remedially understand simple things like honesty.

One can be 100% honest and disagree with the vast majority of your evangelical posts.

I'm sumydid, and I endorse this message.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Oct '11 06:36
    Originally posted by Trev33
    Hey that's the second time you've called everyone "idiots".

Must be true then- damn"

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree