1. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    01 Apr '07 16:55
    I'll be playing in the Reno Far West Open, and, if it be God's will, I'd like to bring home the $900 first prize in the C section. Pray for me.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    01 Apr '07 17:43
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    I'll be playing in the Reno Far West Open, and, if it be God's will, I'd like to bring home the $900 first prize in the C section. Pray for me.
    First you must tell us what you plan on doing with the money....wink....wink...do we get a cut?
  3. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    01 Apr '07 17:45
    i'm not good at these things.... LORD let it be your will that he wins his $900 yada yada yada-amen.
  4. Standard memberChronicLeaky
    Don't Fear Me
    Reaping
    Moves
    01 Apr '07 20:34
    Dr S, for all prayers I say between now and the Reno Far West open, let it be known they will be for you, trivially, because I don't pray.
  5. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    01 Apr '07 20:36
    Is prostitution legal in Reno?
  6. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    01 Apr '07 20:391 edit
    I don't know if GOD accept prayers to winn a game or something. I don't think that could help you. For me I can give you my best wishes.
  7. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    01 Apr '07 20:45
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Is prostitution legal in Reno?
    I don't think so, but yo, that's cool -- it's not a business trip.
  8. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    01 Apr '07 21:29
    “If it be God’s will”—is that a deal-breaker here?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree