1. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    20 Nov '05 07:49
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Still pretending you're God's voice on Earth, little boy? What an ego you have! God only listens to the music from your cult???
    GOD listen to all music that serves and pleases HIM. Music that repeats THE WORD OF GOD. Just as HE listens to those that serve and worship by obeying THE WORD OF GOD, to the best of their ability.
    Am I GOD'S voice, my duty is love, serve, obey GOD. By the teachings of THE WORD OF GOD. that is how I'll be judged. The same way you will be judged.
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    20 Nov '05 07:53
    Originally posted by blindfaith101
    GOD listen to all music that serves and pleases HIM. Music that repeats THE WORD OF GOD. Just as HE listens to those that serve and worship by obeying THE WORD OF GOD, to the best of their ability.
    Am I GOD'S voice, my duty is love, serve, obey GOD. By the teachings of THE WORD OF GOD. that is how I'll be judged. The same way you will be judged.
    What a brainless parrot you are. Do you talk to people on the street using such drivel in every sentence?
  3. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    20 Nov '05 09:11
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    What a brainless parrot you are. Do you talk to people on the street using such drivel in every sentence?
    If you are in the area we can have a face to face, heart to heart talk. The only thing that matters is letting the world know that there is Salvation through JESUS CHRIST, THE SON OF GOD. If the world is offeneded by this so be it.
    EZEKIEL 3:18-21, 33:1-16 of THE WORD OF GOD, will hold me accoutable if I donot obey, what I have been told, by THE WORD OF GOD.
    We can also talk via. P.M., e-mail, telephone. this is not only for you, but for everyone else as well.
  4. Jupiter
    Moves
    20 Nov '05 11:03
    Originally posted by blindfaith101
    If you are in the area we can have a face to face, heart to heart talk. The only thing that matters is letting the world know that there is Salvation through JESUS CHRIST, THE SON OF GOD. If the world is offeneded by this so be it.
    EZEKIEL 3:18-21, 33:1-16 of THE WORD OF GOD, will hold me accoutable if I donot obey, what I have been told, by THE WOR ...[text shortened]... also talk via. P.M., e-mail, telephone. this is not only for you, but for everyone else as well.
    If you've got a sticky CAPS lock, shall we have a whip round for a new keyboard ?

It seems particularly acute when you quote mythical characters.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree