1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    02 Apr '18 15:53
    Dave had a profound fear of questions. Well, to be more precise, Dave had a profound fear of questions directed at him personally, questions that required him to bring out into the light concepts that lurked safe and unchallenged deep down inside of him. Such was the depth of this fear that it stopped him venturing out entirely from his trailer park, preferring instead to spend his time online, asking questions rather than answering them. - The RHP login page awaited him.

Username - ThinkOfOne
    Password - While He walked the Earth.

As a forum community, shouldn't each of us welcome questions about what we believe and why we believe it? If we are strong in what we believe what is there to fear in putting that belief forward for scrutiny?
  2. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    02 Apr '18 16:041 edit
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Dave had a profound fear of questions. Well, to be more precise, Dave had a profound fear of questions directed at him personally, questions that required him to bring out into the light concepts that lurked safe and unchallenged deep down inside of him. Such was the depth of this fear that it stopped him venturing out entirely from his trailer park ...[text shortened]... are strong in what we believe what is there to fear in putting that belief forward for scrutiny?
    The deceit and trolling continue. Once again, nothing new here. 

GoaD started as a troll. He continues as a troll. See the following thread for an example of his early efforts. 

https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/spirituality/john-858.164426 

He started off with the following comment: 
    "As a neutral observer, i think Joseph is winning this argument." 

And then went on to show that he was anything but a "neutral observer".

More deceit from GoaD. More trolling from GoaD. Nothing new here.

Click on his username. Click on "forum posts". Note that the vast majority of posts are trolling in nature.Note the number of deceitful posts. Note that very few are at all substantive. It's what he does.

GoaD hates the fact that I call him out on it. Hence this thread which is just more of the same.
  3. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    02 Apr '18 16:19
    Dave had a profound fear of questions. Well, to be more precise, Dave had a profound fear of questions directed at him personally, questions that required him to bring out into the light concepts that lurked safe and unchallenged deep down inside of him. Such was the depth of this fear that it stopped him venturing out entirely from his trailer park ...[text shortened]... are strong in what we believe what is there to fear in putting that belief forward for scrutiny?
    Questions represent uncertainty, death.
    Being open to the answer to the questions requires a willingness to die.
    Pretty appropriate, given the work done by the Christ on the cross.
    I am becoming more and more persuaded that the best position is the one which allows God to be God, me with an admittedly short-sighted view of the same.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Apr '18 17:59
    Thinkofone had a strategy, and still has, to troll Christians by pretending to be a believer in the words of Jesus. His deception has been uncovered and now even other atheists find his pretence distasteful.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Apr '18 17:59
    Originally posted by @freakykbh
    Questions represent uncertainty, death.
    Being open to the answer to the questions requires a willingness to die.
    Pretty appropriate, given the work done by the Christ on the cross.
    I am becoming more and more persuaded that the best position is the one which allows God to be God, me with an admittedly short-sighted view of the same.
    You’re another one.
  6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    02 Apr '18 18:08
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Thinkofone had a strategy, and still has, to troll Christians by pretending to be a believer in the words of Jesus. His deception has been uncovered and now even other atheists find his pretence distasteful.
    As a neutral observer, I fully concur with your observation.
  7. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    02 Apr '18 18:21
    Then there's reality. DG has a long history of trolling on this forum. This accusation is part and parcel of his now long running attempts to troll me.

The reality is that Rajk999 and I are the only ones on this forum who regularly advocate for the gospel preached by Jesus during His ministry..

The reality is that when Christians are unable to refute the truth of what we post, they attack the messenger and/or ask off-topic questions as a way of deflecting from this fact.
  8. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    02 Apr '18 18:22
    You’re another one.
    Freaky is another what?
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Apr '18 18:26
    Originally posted by @thinkofone
    Then there's reality. DG has a long history of trolling on this forum. This accusation is part and parcel of his now long running attempts to troll me.

The reality is that Rajk999 and I are the only ones on this forum who regularly advocate for the gospel preached by Jesus during His ministry..

The reality is that when Christians are unable to re ...[text shortened]... they attack the messenger and/or ask off-topic questions as a way of deflecting from this fact.
    You’re just a fake ToO.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Apr '18 18:272 edits
    Freaky is another what?
    Avoider of direct questions
  11. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    02 Apr '18 18:311 edit
    You’re just a fake ToO.
    You've been trolling me for quite a while now with nothing more than unfounded accusations and by asking off-topic questions. You do that with a lot of people on this forum. Haven't paid attention to your interactions with Freaky, but it wouldn't surprise me if you've been doing the same with him.
  12. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    02 Apr '18 18:39
    Also, why should we answer those people's questions? If they won't play ball, why should we? Productive discussions require give-and-take. The Daves of the world are only here to lecture - to listen (fondly) to the sound of their own voice.
  13. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    02 Apr '18 18:43
    You've been trolling me for quite a while now with nothing more than unfounded accusations and by asking off-topic questions. You do that with a lot of people on this forum. Haven't paid attention to your interactions with Freaky, but it wouldn't surprise me if you've been doing the same with him.
    One applauds your attempt to pull Freaky into your pit of despair, to share the load, but you really are in a class all of your own when it comes to deception, avoidance and repetitive banality.

And I say that sir as a neutral observer.
  14. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    02 Apr '18 18:56
    Originally posted by @bigdoggproblem
    Also, why should we answer those people's questions? If they won't play ball, why should we? Productive discussions require give-and-take. The Daves of the world are only here to lecture - to listen (fondly) to the sound of their own voice.
    I think most people, in forums such as this, answer questions put to them as they assume an unspoken shared etiquette is in place where the person asking will reciprocate when it comes to them answering the questions. I believe that's the reason so many people here have had enough of ToO. He's simply not playing by the rules.
  15. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    02 Apr '18 19:051 edit
    One applauds your attempt to pull Freaky into your pit of despair, to share the load, but you really are in a class all of your own when it comes to deception, avoidance and repetitive banality.

And I say that sir as a neutral observer.
    More deceit from GoaD. More trolling from GoaD. Nothing new here.

Click on his username. Click on "forum posts". Note that the vast majority of posts are trolling in nature.Note the number of deceitful posts. Note that very few are at all substantive. It's what he does.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree