1. At the Revolution
    Moves
    05 Oct '08 20:23
    I saw the Republican/Zionist propaganda film "Obsession: Radical Islam's War Against the West" last night on DVD and I thought that maybe Rajk999 contributed to the film's information. It was an appalling indictment of Islam as a whole, targeting Palestinians and Lebanese the worst. Has anyone here seen it? (Chances are that if you are living in a swing state you have.) I think that the Islamophobia in the US and Europe is shocking, and it's time to act now.
  2. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    05 Oct '08 21:18
    Originally posted by scherzo
    I saw the Republican/Zionist propaganda film "Obsession: Radical Islam's War Against the West" last night on DVD and I thought that maybe Rajk999 contributed to the film's information. It was an appalling indictment of Islam as a whole, targeting Palestinians and Lebanese the worst. Has anyone here seen it? (Chances are that if you are living in a swing stat ...[text shortened]... ) I think that the Islamophobia in the US and Europe is shocking, and it's time to act now.
    You don't think Islam ought to be feared?
  3. At the Revolution
    Moves
    05 Oct '08 21:25
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    I think that Islam should be respected as any other religion. No religion should be feared, for that is the stuff of which genocides are made.
  4. At the Revolution
    Moves
    05 Oct '08 21:28
    You're an Islamophobe.
  5. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    05 Oct '08 21:30
    No religion should be feared, for that is the stuff of which genocides are made.
    But isn't religion also the stuff of which genocides are made?

For example, should not Middle Easterners have feared Catholicism when the Catholic Church was going through its Crusades phase?

Should not women have feared Protestants when they were going through their witch hunting phase?

Shouldn't the Sodomites and the Canaanites and the Midianites have feared the Jews when they were going through their racial slaughtering phases?
  6. At the Revolution
    Moves
    05 Oct '08 22:09
    But isn't religion also the stuff of which genocides are made?

For example, should not Middle Easterners have feared Catholicism when the Catholic Church was going through its Crusades phase?

Should not women have feared Protestants when they were going through their witch hunting phase?

Shouldn't the Sodomites and the Canaanites and the Midianites have feared the Jews when they were going through their racial slaughtering phases?
    So you advocate fear of 1.3 billion. You disgust me.
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Oct '08 22:15
    I saw the Republican/Zionist propaganda film "Obsession: Radical Islam's War Against the West" last night on DVD and I thought that maybe Rajk999 contributed to the film's information. It was an appalling indictment of Islam as a whole, targeting Palestinians and Lebanese the worst. Has anyone here seen it? (Chances are that if you are living in a swing stat ...[text shortened]... ) I think that the Islamophobia in the US and Europe is shocking, and it's time to act now.
    Are you missing me again?
    You need to get yourself a woman, a dog, a fish ... something.
    On second thoughts .. forget it. I dont think you can handle fish, or dog, let alone a woman. So feel free to talk to me anytime you (or Islam) want to get insulted.

On the topic of Islam ... a couple days ago it was the festival of Eid here in Trinidad (a public holiday by the way), and I was chatting with a few of my muslim friends and the issue of going to Mecca came up. I was more than surprised to find out that many muslims actually pray to Allah and ask that they die while on pilgrimage in Mecca. They are convinced that if they die the same place that Mohammed (PBUTPS**) died then they will go to heaven automatically. Helps to explain why so many muslims die every year in Mecca. It a kind of a suicide thing.

(** Peace be unto that Pedophile's Soul.)
  8. At the Revolution
    Moves
    06 Oct '08 20:30
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Are you missing me again?
    On second thoughts .. forget it. I dont think you can handle fish, or dog, let alone a woman. So feel free to talk to me anytime you (or Islam) want to get insulted.

On the topic of Islam ... a couple days ago it was the festival of Eid here in Trinidad (a public ho ...[text shortened]... every year in Mecca. It a kind of a suicide thing.

(** Peace be unto that Pedophile's Soul.)

Already have a woman. And a cat.

I was more than surprised to find out that many muslims actually pray to Allah

It's really surprising that religious people pray to their God(s), isn't it?

They are convinced that if they die the same place that Mohammed (PBUTPS**) died then they will go to heaven automatically. Helps to explain why so many muslims die every year in Mecca. It a kind of a suicide thing.

I have yet to hear of any suicide deaths in Mecca.

Your presence was necessary to put things in context. Scribbles is not nearly as disgusting as you. Thank you for that.
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    06 Oct '08 21:091 edit
    [b]... . Scribbles is not nearly as disgusting as you. Thank you for that.[/b]
    Dr Scribbles writes above your head.

So is it true that muslims want to die in Mecca ?
  10. At the Revolution
    Moves
    06 Oct '08 22:20
    Dr Scribbles writes above your head.

So is it true that muslims want to die in Mecca ?
    Dr. Scribbles is an Islamophobe too, it's just that you're more dramatic.

I have never heard of a Muslim (and I know many) who have gone to Mecca and heard of people dying or wanting to die.
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    06 Oct '08 23:34
    ... I have never heard of a Muslim (and I know many) who have gone to Mecca and heard of people dying ....
    Google "died in Mecca"
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    07 Oct '08 13:56
    Dr. Scribbles is an Islamophobe too, it's just that you're more dramatic.

I have never heard of a Muslim (and I know many) who have gone to Mecca and heard of people dying or wanting to die.
    Here... Ive done the homework for you:

History of deaths on the Hajj

2006: At least 345 pilgrims die in a crush during the stone-throwing ritual, and hundreds are injured.
    The stampede took place at the foot of the bridge of Jamarat, where pilgrims hurl stones at three pillars representing the spot where the devil is said to have appeared to Abraham.
    Officials said that the crush happened after pieces of luggage spilled from moving buses in front of one of the entrances to the bridge, causing pilgrims to trip.

2004: 251 pilgrims are trampled to death in a 27-minute stampede during the stoning ritual in Mina. Saudi officials said many of the victims had not been authorised to participate in the ceremony, after new procedures were introduced following previous stampedes.

2003: 14 people are crushed to death when pilgrims returning from the stoning ritual run into pilgrims coming the other way.

2001: 35 pilgrims are killed when a huge crowd surges towards one of the three giant pillars representing the devil.

1998: 118 pilgrims are trampled to death after panic erupts when several people fall off an overpass during the stoning.

1997: At least 340 pilgrims are killed and 1,500 injured when fire fuelled by high winds sweeps through a tent city in Mina.

1994: 270 pilgrims die in a stampede during the stoning ritual.

1990: 1,426 pilgrims, mainly Asian, die in a stampede in an overcrowded tunnel leading to holy sites.

1987: 402 people, including 275 Iranians (according to Saudi figures), die when security forces break up an anti-US demonstration by Iranian pilgrims.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4607304.stm
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    07 Oct '08 14:50
    [b]Dr. Scribbles is an Islamophobe too,
    It's almost as bad as being gay. 😉
  14. At the Revolution
    Moves
    07 Oct '08 19:50
    Here... Ive done the homework for you:

History of deaths on the Hajj

2006: At least 345 pilgrims die in a crush during the stone-throwing ritual, and hundreds are injured.
    The stampede took place at the foot of the bridge of Jamarat, where pilgrims hurl stones at three pillars representing the spot where the devil is said to have appeared to Abrah ...[text shortened]... i-US demonstration by Iranian pilgrims.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4607304.stm
    I wonder who reported these?

Ooohhhh, the BBC. In the statistically most Islamophobic nation in Europe, with the possible exception of Denmark. And non-Muslims are not even allowed into the city or welcome in the country; who knows what "facts" some of these idiots cooked up? Especially since the Saudi govt. is a big oil supporter of the U.S. and is helping the oil empire?
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    07 Oct '08 23:132 edits
    I wonder who reported these?

Ooohhhh, the BBC. In the statistically most Islamophobic nation in Europe, with the possible exception of Denmark. And non-Muslims are not even allowed into the city or welcome in the country; who knows what "facts" some of these idiots cooked up? Especially since the Saudi govt. is a big oil supporter of the U.S. and is helping the oil empire?
    I guess I better start taking my news from you. ..😀

Did you google it for yourself? Over 11,000 webpages came up with various news reports (not just the biased BBC) about deaths in Mecca. Read one of your liking. Or is the whole world wrong and the great Scherzo is right ... 😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree