1. PenTesting
    Moves
    08 Dec '11 20:15
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    yes it is, no thanks to you wolves in sheep's clothing!
    Actually, the wolves in sheep's clothing are the Jehovah Witnesses ...

Matt 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

And its a well known fact that the JWs are the biggest false prophets the world has ever seen.
  2. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    08 Dec '11 20:56
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    ... its a well known fact that the JWs are the biggest false prophets the world has ever seen.
    I'd like to see you substantiate any part of that and measure it up against your own crazy beliefs.
    ie "well known" (by whom and how well?)
    "fact" (????)
    "biggest" (I bet I can find bigger)
    "false prophets" (all are!)

I say crazy because theism is all crazy to me regardless of how many adherents there are, your opinion of JWs is just the same as anyone of another religion has of you.
  3. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    08 Dec '11 20:57
    Originally posted by rvsakhadeo
    I am not a quitter in the sense I am afraid of the attacks-which were many a times personal- but I was depressed thinking that there appeared to be a yawning gap between the mindset of a Hindu theist like me and many other mindset types exhibited here. I often felt like that greek fable giant who was punished by gods to roll up a big rock up the hill top ...[text shortened]... dred soul will react. I hasten to say that quite a few did react. God will be kind to them !
    It was Sisyphus. That's a good comparison for some people here; the ones who have a rock to push.

quote:

Albert Camus, in his 1942 essay The Myth of Sisyphus, saw Sisyphus as personifying the absurdity of human life, but Camus concludes "one must imagine Sisyphus happy" as "The struggle itself towards the heights is enough to fill a man's heart."

unquote

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sisyphus

I suppose it could temper my speech if I limited my speech to what fills my heart.
  4. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    08 Dec '11 21:01
    What is funny is that almost every christian thinks there way is the only way... but if only one exact way is correct then very few christians will be entering heaven.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Dec '11 21:09
    yes it is, no thanks to you wolves in sheep's clothing!
    Oh shut-up you complete tart.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Dec '11 21:17
    Actually, the wolves in sheep's clothing are the Jehovah Witnesses ...

Matt 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

And its a well known fact that the JWs are the biggest false prophets the world has ever seen.
    yawn. tell it to someone that cares.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Dec '11 21:19
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Oh shut-up you complete tart.
    its true, thats the reason the Gman left, your pack mentality, not one word of
    encouragement, not one piece of insight, nothingness, emptiness, deviod of both
    substance and reason, you were simply content to tear down his faith, that's all you've
    ever done to be honest because it seems that all you can do.
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    08 Dec '11 21:20
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    I'd like to see you substantiate any part of that and measure it up against your own crazy beliefs.
    ie "well known" (by whom and how well?)
    "fact" (????)
    "biggest" (I bet I can find bigger)
    "false prophets" (all are!)

I say crazy because theism is all crazy to me regardless of how many adherents there are, your opinion of JWs is just the same as anyone of another religion has of you.
    I dont spend any time educating atheists. Do your own research.
  9. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    08 Dec '11 21:26
    That's good because we generally prefer to be educated by those who are themselves educated!

Hope this helps 🙂
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Dec '11 21:27
    you dont spend your time educating anyone, out of all the posts that people have
    posted yours alone stands out as a reflection of your stupidity and prejudice, all you
    could muster was a reiteration of the same old crap you've ever muttered because
    that's all you are capable of, no insight, no knowledge, no encouragement, nothing but
    accusations and a tearing down of another's faith deviod of either reason or
    substance, quite sad that after all your years of apparent study of the Christ thats all
    you could muster
  11. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    08 Dec '11 21:40
    you dont spend your time educating anyone, out of all the posts that people have
    posted yours alone stands out as a reflection of your stupidity and prejudice, all you
    could muster was a reiteration of the same old crap you've ever muttered because
    that's all you are capable of, no insight, no knowledge, no encouragement, nothing but
    accusati ...[text shortened]... te sad that after all your years of apparent study of the Christ thats all
    you could muster
    Yeah, I thought christians were supposed to have the heart of a servant with the fortitude of a leader(to be like christ).... I don't think there are any pharisees here so the words in this forum should never be hostile unless coming from atheists.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Dec '11 21:49
    its true, thats the reason the Gman left, your pack mentality, not one word of
    encouragement, not one piece of insight, nothingness, emptiness, deviod of both
    substance and reason, you were simply content to tear down his faith, that's all you've
    ever done to be honest because it seems that all you can do.
    This is a total fallacy, he gave as good ashe got, was frequently either mocking or degrogatory (as you are) to those of an alternative viewpoint. However he debated hard and was rewarded with sound argument by most people including myself if I dare say so. Your whinging pityful yelps of protest do him nor yourself no service.
  13. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    08 Dec '11 21:51
    Righteous indignation: Holy anger; it's what happens when someone gets tired of having their spiritual toes stepped on.
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    08 Dec '11 22:32
    accusati ...[text shortened]... te sad that after all your years of apparent study of the Christ thats all
    you could muster
    Liar. I have posted lots of passages from what Christ said and presented many opinions and I have never said that what I post must be believed.

YOU and JWs on the other hand post the opinions of the WatchTower Org as if it were the truth and you shamelessly claim that its the only truth.
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    08 Dec '11 22:33
    Originally posted by Agerg
    That's good because we generally prefer to be educated by those who are themselves educated!

Hope this helps 🙂
    I know you think you are educated thats why I dont post stuff that educated atheists will read. I post to Christians who are interested in the Bible.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree