1. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Feb '10 14:59
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Big weddings cost a fortune, marriage itself doesn't (unless you are significantly richer than her).
    What marriage does do is:
    1. Provide legal protection to the two of you and your children.
    2. It is a formal promise of a permanent relationship - whether you stick to the promise is another matter.
    3. It involves both your families in your relationship.

Of course you may have good reasons for not wanting any of the above.
    do you guys give or receive a dowry?
  2. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    26 Feb '10 16:53
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    its true, all mental, as speedy Gonzalez says, 'i like your putty cat fellow, hes loco in the cabesa!', But it seems our Greek sisters are just like our Scottish ones, our friend Ulysses sneaked out on an innocent and virtuous mission to post some analysis from an internet cafe late last night and he was captured and got busted!
    Oi they got us on the run😵
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 Feb '10 00:16
    Originally posted by black beetle
    Rgr;

Hard drugs stink and once you are hooked it's hard to break free. Nobody actually cares for the junkies, and the longer the junkies don't care about themselves the longest hooked they remain. Ruined lifes for nothing.

Methadone is a casual solution, for some works and for some doesn't -and your point is correct. Methinks one has to create his ...[text shortened]... ...overcome the problem by keeping them high on methadone. Cheap and easy.

Who's bad?
    😵
    You dont get high on methadone. As Krusty says "this only gets me to normal". Anyway , i dont want to debate that.
    I wanted to put forward my contention that opiate withdrawal is like taking the true spiritual road. Spiritually and emotionally. Lonely and painful. I mean sure, there is more than one road but its this thing that has come up again and again.

Y'know, I got thrust into this life and a lot of people think I am a certain kind of person but I pay my bills. i put food on the table. I dont covet other people's lives. live and let live and maybe some more people will get over their habits . Whether its opiate addiction or life addiction. Hmmm
  4. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    27 Feb '10 07:51
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    You dont get high on methadone. As Krusty says "this only gets me to normal". Anyway , i dont want to debate that.
    I wanted to put forward my contention that opiate withdrawal is like taking the true spiritual road. Spiritually and emotionally. Lonely and painful. I mean sure, there is more than one road but its this thing that has come up again and ag ...[text shortened]... ore people will get over their habits . Whether its opiate addiction or life addiction. Hmmm
    I know one doesn't get high on methadone -I wanted to state that we have them hooked on methadone instead of promoting an attitude based on the "opiate breaking free" the way you described- but I used a false expression;
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 Feb '10 08:44
    Originally posted by black beetle
    I know one doesn't get high on methadone -I wanted to state that we have them hooked on methadone instead of promoting an attitude based on the "opiate breaking free" the way you described- but I used a false expression;
    Yeah they try that,(opiate breaking free),but if the subject doesn't want to do that then its methadone or biodone or subutext. It aint so bad. I reckon people have a fear of living a decent life for some reason???? And if the JW's cure just one addict, I say good on them. Seriously.
    I'm still not sure if people are aware of the core problems here. My theory is that it all stems from "spiritual misallignment".
  6. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    27 Feb '10 12:07
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Yeah they try that,(opiate breaking free),but if the subject doesn't want to do that then its methadone or biodone or subutext. It aint so bad. I reckon people have a fear of living a decent life for some reason???? And if the JW's cure just one addict, I say good on them. Seriously.
    I'm still not sure if people are aware of the core problems here. My theory is that it all stems from "spiritual misallignment".
    We agree😵

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree