1. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    05 Nov '08 00:35
    The Christian thing to do would be just to concede now. Render unto Obama what is Obama's.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Nov '08 01:221 edit
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    The Christian thing to do would be just to concede now. Render unto Obama what is Obama's.
    na he will probably make like an atheist and claim there is insufficient evidence on which base any type of solid testimony, and given the conflicting views of the voters, any synopsis will ultimately be subjective therefore its best not to bother admitting defeat in such a scenario and even if one could admit defeat, is it defeat in any real sense?
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Nov '08 02:221 edit
    Never mind that, I am waiting for Hillary to rush the stage at his acceptance speech and steal the microphone away from him. She is now doomed to eternal Senatorhood. :'(
  4. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    05 Nov '08 04:12
    If only Jerry Falwell could be alive to see Virginia go to Obama and see Elizabeth Dole lose for calling her opponent someone who associates with godless people even though she teaches Sunday school. What a glorious night.
  5. Standard memberChronicLeaky
    Don't Fear Me
    Reaping
    Moves
    05 Nov '08 04:33
    Originally posted by whodey
    Senatorhood. :'(
    Yes, she washes legislative toilets in the Senatation department.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree