1. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    14 Mar '11 23:512 edits
    I've finally seen the light - not only do I cast away my absurd belief in evolution but I defy anyone to tell me how a little sperm that doesn't resemble even the most primitive of creatures can suddenly turn into a human - or even more absurd, how 6 and a half billion sperms all manage to turn into humans? every last bloody one of them. What are the odds of that happening!??? I'll tell you the odds, nil...nada...not a chance! It's all magic.

Also why is it my cups of tea only go cold when I ignore them.? Not once have I been holding a cup of tea and it went cold; and before you hit back and talk about coffee - they don't suddenly go cold neither...it's bonkers! 😕
  2. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    15 Mar '11 05:39
    Originally posted by Agerg
    I've finally seen the light - not only do I cast away my absurd belief in evolution but I defy anyone to tell me how a little sperm that doesn't resemble even the most primitive of creatures can suddenly turn into a human - or even more absurd, how 6 and a half billion sperms all manage to turn into humans? every last bloody one of them. What are the odds of t ...[text shortened]... ou hit back and talk about coffee - they don't suddenly go cold neither...it's bonkers! 😕
  3. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    15 Mar '11 05:44
    I've finally seen the light - not only do I cast away my absurd belief in evolution but I defy anyone to tell me how a little sperm that doesn't resemble even the most primitive of creatures can suddenly turn into a human - or even more absurd, how 6 and a half billion sperms all manage to turn into humans? every last bloody one of them. What are the odds of t ...[text shortened]... ou hit back and talk about coffee - they don't suddenly go cold neither...it's bonkers! 😕
    That was a vapid response, sorry.

You are neglecting the role of the ova, which as we all know have the responsibility to combine with unruly sperm cells to form semi-responsible humans.
  4. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Mar '11 05:52
    I am not sure if your having a go.....

but lets say you are perceiving something on a deeper level than ever before ...........then this is what spiritual perception is all about, the seeing and appreciating of all the amazing functions taking place all around us at every moment.

And its not mindless or random or accident or causeless or purposeless.....as some may think.
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    15 Mar '11 09:12
    Originally posted by Dasa
    I am not sure if your having a go.....

but lets say you are perceiving something on a deeper level than ever before ...........then this is what spiritual perception is all about, the seeing and appreciating of all the amazing functions taking place all around us at every moment.

And its not mindless or random or accident or causeless or purposeless.....as some may think.
    There are no accidents.
  6. St. Peter's
    Moves
    15 Mar '11 10:16
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    There are no accidents.
    ever fart and have to change your pants?
  7. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    15 Mar '11 13:131 edit
    Originally posted by JS357
    That was a vapid response, sorry.

You are neglecting the role of the ova, which as we all know have the responsibility to combine with unruly sperm cells to form semi-responsible humans.
    I didn't so much neglect the ova so much as I didn't see its relevance...ovas don't look like humans either - people are seriously expecting me to believe that little non-human looking cells suddenly turn into humans!? I might see later if I can make a hamster out of a pencil and a tennis ball.

It's stark raving bonkers crazy - makes much more sense to believe it's down to magic, it makes more sense to attribute *everything* to magic - I shall do this.
  8. St. Peter's
    Moves
    15 Mar '11 13:321 edit
    I didn't so much neglect the ova so much as I didn't see its relevance...ovas don't look like humans either - people are seriously expecting me to believe that little non-human looking cells suddenly turn into humans!? I might see later if I can make a hamster out of a pencil and a tennis ball.

It's stark raving bonkers crazy - makes much more sense to beli ...[text shortened]... 's down to magic, it makes more sense to attribute *everything* to magic - I shall do this.
    is there a specific type of magic that will improve my chess ? I would like to change into Lopez
  9. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    15 Mar '11 13:542 edits
    Originally posted by Doward
    is there a specific type of magic that will improve my chess ? I would like to change into Lopez
    Well you see, there are different types of magic
    1) Heat magic that makes things go from hot to cold: I have already given evidence of this in the OP
    2) Cold magic that makes things go from cold to hot: If you've ever looked at the sun (with sunglasses (which rely on darkness magic)) then you'll see it looks very small, and yet if you stand so far away from a bonfire that it looks the same size as the sun you don't feel any heat at all.
    3) Float magic that keeps things like planes/birds in the sky and puts water in the clouds
    4) Lightness magic if you look at a lightbulb you'll see there is no light in it but then you press a little button and light comes from it - and where did all that light come from? where was it hiding???
    5) Darkness magic that makes things go dark: things like curtains, subways, etc... rely on this.
    6) Life magic that transforms a sperm into a human as opposed to a chamelian.
    7) Food magic that makes things like rice pudding that humans eat turn into muscle, bones, and other tissue.

There are other categories of magic that I'm currently investigating - I haven't discovered chess magic yet though.
  10. Cape Town
    Moves
    15 Mar '11 14:16
    Well you see, there are different types of magic.
    I thought that magic by definition could not be investigated or understood. How come you are able to start categorizing it like this? Next you will start telling us how magic works - an absolute no no.
  11. Milton Keynes, UK
    Moves
    15 Mar '11 14:23
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Next you will start telling us how magic works - an absolute no no.
    Except if you are Penn & Teller.
  12. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    15 Mar '11 14:272 edits
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    I thought that magic by definition could not be investigated or understood. How come you are able to start categorizing it like this? Next you will start telling us how magic works - an absolute no no.
    ah yes...well you see...knowing how magic works comes courtesy of knowledge magic! ;]
  13. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Mar '11 16:05
    Well you see, there are different types of magic
    1) [b]Heat magic
    that makes things go from hot to cold: I have already given evidence of this in the OP
    2) Cold magic that makes things go from cold to hot: If you've ever looked at the sun (with sunglasses (which rely on darkness magic)) then you'll see it looks very small, and yet if you stand so ...[text shortened]... s of magic that I'm currently investigating - I haven't discovered chess magic yet though.[/b]
    Science can pull things apart, and then report what is observed and write that down in their journal.....and then wait to see if their peers give them a trophy or something for being so clever.

But science can never never never know why things are happening.

Why do we have gravity, which without we dont survive.

Why do we have a sun, which without we dont survive.

Why do plants give us oxygen, which without we dont survive.

Why does the earth give so many different foods coming out of the dirt, which without we dont survive.

A simple thing like the principle of evaporation, giving us the fresh water cycle, which without we cannot survive.

Cows turn grass which we do not need into milk.

Why do we get an ordered and structured solar system coming from an explosion....and not chaos instead.

I could make a list of one thousand points of interest, and science would have no clue to why these things are even existing as they do......because remember science tells us their is NO intelligence behind any of it.
  14. Milton Keynes, UK
    Moves
    15 Mar '11 16:58
    Science can pull things apart, and then report what is observed and write that down in their journal.....and then wait to see if their peers give them a trophy or something for being so clever.

Why do we have a sun, which without we d ...[text shortened]... ing as they do......because remember science tells us their is NO intelligence behind any of it.
    Science knows exactly why all those things are the way they are. We all evolved from the very beginning depending on an ecosystem which also evolved in very gradual steps, from very simple to as complex as we see today. Otherwise we wouldn't even be here to observe how "conveniently" it all fits together.
  15. Milton Keynes, UK
    Moves
    15 Mar '11 17:021 edit

Why do we have a sun, which without we d ...[text shortened]... ing as they do......because remember science tells us their is NO intelligence behind any of it.
    Also, cows are not here specifically to provide us milk. They just evolved providing to their young. Just like humans evolved to provide to our young. Just because cow's milk has very similar nutrients to human milk, which we also happen to drink, does not mean that cows were "designed" for this purpose.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree