1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 07:04
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Advertising? That's the huge down side for you?

Really? Are Christians just a bunch of 'boys who cry wolf' to you?

Even the Jews (at least a large portion of them) will 'come to Jesus' during the end times.
    Again, I was not talking about the 'end times.' (Unless you think that will happen in the next 30 years? ).
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 09:11
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Ok after a slow start a few people have got their cards on the table.

So here’s the scenario;

- cash has become obsolete and is done away with in developed countries, all commercial transactions are electronic
    - every person carries contactless charge cards or phonepay systems and transaction values become unlimited due to fingerprint and retin ...[text shortened]... t “actual marks” “human barcodes”...confident enough not to eat?

Honestly, what would you do?
    Put your faith in God, tiger. Stop bumbling and fumbling around and looking for the solution to life’s problems at the bottom of an ale glass.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 10:31
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    Judging?
    Of course. The wise Christian judges the words and actions of others so that he can determine who is false and who is not.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 10:37
    Ok after a slow start a few people have got their cards on the table.

So here’s the scenario;

- cash has become obsolete and is done away with in developed countries, all commercial transactions are electronic
    - every person carries contactless charge cards or phonepay systems and transaction values become unlimited due to fingerprint and retin ...[text shortened]... t “actual marks” “human barcodes”...confident enough not to eat?

All that is baloney. The only important criteria concerning this issue is that nothing and no one must be worshiped but God. Nothing in that scenario you and others are describing involves any form of worship or pledging allegiance to anyone.

People are fabricating scenarios to make it sound dramatic. Clearly they do not understand what Revelation is saying. Kelly Jay even changed what the bible says and added the word 'implant'. There is no such thing in the bible.
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 10:47
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    All that is baloney. The only important criteria concerning this issue is that nothing and no one must be worshiped but God. Nothing in that scenario you and others are describing involves any form of worship or pledging allegiance to anyone.

People are fabricating scenarios to make it sound dramatic. Clearly they do not understand what Revelation is sa ...[text shortened]... n changed what the bible says and added the word 'implant'. There is no such thing in the bible.
    I didn't change the scripture I was speaking about it. If I quote scripture and change it, by
    adding too or taking away from it that would be changing scripture. Speaking about an
    event using my own words isn't altering text, they are going to put that mark on those
    who take it, if it goes into the body it will be implanted. It is possible the mark remains
    outside of the body and I'd be wrong about the word implanted.
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 10:57
    I didn't change the scripture I was speaking about it. If I quote scripture and change it, by
    adding too or taking away from it that would be changing scripture. Speaking about an
    event using my own words isn't altering text, they are going to put that mark on those
    who take it, if it goes into the body it will be implanted. It is possible the mark remains
    outside of the body and I'd be wrong about the word implanted.
    This is adding to the bible:

The mark of the beast is in planted into the hand or forehead,...
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 11:12
    KellyJay would you like to comment on what you would do in this scenario?

- every person carries contactless charge cards or phonepay systems and transaction values become unlimited due to fingerprint and retinal scanning and voice recognition technologies
    - governments leverage the cash free zones to eliminate fraud and tax evasion
    - poverty level begin to decline as welfare goes electronic and those in need are offered microchips in lieu of bank cards whereby e-stipends desposited to individuals and benefit fraud is completely eliminated.
    - the technology is picked up in the mainstream populous and bank cards are gradually eliminated saving billions of tons of plastic and saving enormous amounts of money
    - bio recognition technology means transactions are fraud proof saving global economies hundreds of billions
    - your contactless bank card is now a tiny chip located in the back of your hand between the metacarpals
    - in order to eat you need to work, but in order the buy the food you need to be paid and pay

What do you do?

How confident are you in your claims about “actual marks” “human barcodes”...confident enough not to eat?

8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 11:13

What verse was I quoting? As I said, I was talking about the event. I did quote scripture
    concerning that event, didn't alter it. If you want to read that again you should.
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 11:16
    What verse was I quoting? As I said, I was talking about the event. I did quote scripture
    concerning that event, didn't alter it. If you want to read that again you should.
    Yet another example of you misinterpreting the bible.
    Then you tell others about your false teaching.
    You are a false teacher.
    Go learn the truth, then talk
    Otherwise shut up.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 13:33
    KellyJay why are you avoiding my post with the scenario?
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 13:37

To what chapter and verse are you referring to? Because I wasn’t quoting one!
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 13:38
    KellyJay why are you avoiding my post with the scenario?
    Ignoring would be a better word.
  13. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 13:43
    To what chapter and verse are you referring to? Because I wasn’t quoting one!
    C'mon KJ

IIRC you've repeatedly admonished rajk for "adding to the bible" when he has similarly commented on scripture. Am I mistaken?
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 13:59
    Ignoring would be a better word.
    But why?

It’s a completely innocuous test of reasoning.
  15. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 14:131 edit
    Originally posted by @thinkofone
    C'mon KJ

IIRC you've repeatedly admonished rajk for "adding to the bible" when he has similarly commented on scripture. Am I mistaken?
    When quoting it and change the text or misrepresentating the meaning that is one thing, when you are not bringing up specific scripture and talking about an event is another.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree