1. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    11 Feb '13 01:08
    i think RC should give up this Christianity business.

if you keep at it, you'll have to consider what the devil has in mind for you...
  2. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    11 Feb '13 01:12
    😲
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 Feb '13 01:29
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    nonsense,

Dr. Antonio Pardo, Professor of Bioethics at the University of Navarre, Spain, explains:

Properly speaking, homosexuality does not exist among animals.... For reasons of survival, the reproductive instinct among animals is always directed towards an individual of the opposite sex. Therefore, an animal can never be homosexual as such ...[text shortened]... ncompasses aspects beyond that of reproduction.[12]

http://www.narth.com/docs/animalmyth.html
    Educate these numbnuts! 😏
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Feb '13 01:33
    Originally posted by e4chris
    i think RC should give up this Christianity business.

if you keep at it, you'll have to consider what the devil has in mind for you...
    LOL, I am a blues man, i made a deal at the crossroads, for two dollahs! You wanna be a bluesman, i can get you a deal too!
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Feb '13 01:34
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Educate these numbnuts! 😏
    Sigh, RJ, its a constant battle against ignorance!
  6. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    11 Feb '13 02:16
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    we all know it would take a lot of monkeys, a lot of time hitting keys on a keyboard randomly to type out the complete works of shakespeare.

however im thinking it would take one drunk, blind monkey with no hands, 2.5 minutes to type something better than the crap rj comes out with.
    i think you might be insulting the monkey but good point
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 Feb '13 05:45
    Originally posted by e4chris
    i think you might be insulting the monkey but good point
    Begone troll.
  8. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    11 Feb '13 09:24
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I do not know of any such abominable acts by my gay son. I am not against him showing love and affection to another man as long as he does not indulge in such an abominable act. I do not consider my attitude as being anti-gay, but just common sense and good hygiene and good medical practice not to do it. 😏
    I do not know of any such abominable acts by my gay son.

Have you asked him? I would have thought one of the primary duties of any father was to protect his children. And part of your duties as a Christian too.

Sounds to me like you haven't asked and this is deliberate, as you don't want to hear the answer.

Is this the case? If so, why not? Why are you abdicating your responsibilties as a parent and a Christian?

Also, you ducked my question for the second time. I did not ask you about your views on homosexuality. They are well-documented. I asked about whether your son was aware of them and his reaction.

So, as you have difficulty following my line of questions, here is a summary:

1 Have you asked your son whether he has ever had anal sex?

2 Does he know that you think anal sex is an abomination?

3 What was his reaction if he does?
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 Feb '13 12:22
    Originally posted by Rank outsider
    [b]I do not know of any such abominable acts by my gay son.

Have you asked him? I would have thought one of the primary duties of any father was to protect his children. And part of your duties as a Christian too.

Sounds to me like you haven't asked and this is deliberate, as you don't want to hear the answer.

Is this the case? If so, w ...[text shortened]... Does he know that you think anal sex is an abomination?

3 What was his reaction if he does?[/b]
    😴

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree