1. Joined
    23 May '06
    Moves
    02 Jun '06 13:24
    Any one believe in evolution and why you do or don't.I personnely DO NOT!I'm a Christian and believe in Creation.
  2. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    02 Jun '06 13:29
    Originally posted by CreepySlash
    Any one believe in evolution and why you do or don't.I personnely DO NOT!I'm a Christian and believe in Creation.
    Why the CAPITAL LETTERS?
  3. Joined
    23 May '06
    Moves
    02 Jun '06 13:34
    Because I SERIOUSLY REJECT evolution!
  4. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    02 Jun '06 13:36
    Perhaps you could provide your EVIDENCE against evolution and IN SUPPORT of creationism.
  5. Joined
    23 May '06
    Moves
    02 Jun '06 13:43
    How is the earth millions of years old?It is just an assumption and evolution bases itself on this assumption.So all evolution could be very easily wrong.

Creation is based on faith in God and His Word(the Bible).
  6. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    02 Jun '06 13:45
    How is the earth millions of years old?It is just an assumption and evolution bases itself on this assumption.So all evolution could be very easily wrong.

Okay, firstly you have not provided any evidence, merely a question. Secondly, you immediately offer unsupported faith as evidence for creationism.

Try again.
  7. Gangster Land
    Moves
    02 Jun '06 13:49
    Oh man...not another one...

sigh

TheSkipper
  8. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    02 Jun '06 14:42

God is an assumption (and one that requires a leap of faith).

Evolution is rooted in clear, repeatable, verifiable, material observation.
  9. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    02 Jun '06 14:44
    Originally posted by Starrman
    Why the CAPITAL LETTERS?
    Because they're bigger than the lower case ones, and no one ever pays attention to the lower case letters: they're clearly inferior.
  10. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    02 Jun '06 14:58
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Because they're bigger than the lower case ones, and no one ever pays attention to the lower case letters: they're clearly inferior.
    When words are in all caps, I do not read them. Indeed, I cannot without special glasses.
  11. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    02 Jun '06 15:001 edit
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    I'M SORRY, DID YOU SAY SOMETHING? I WASN'T PAYING ATTENTION.
  12. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    02 Jun '06 15:00
    Originally posted by Wulebgr
    When words are in all caps, I do not read them. Indeed, I cannot without special glasses.
    AMEN.
  13. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    02 Jun '06 15:03
    Originally posted by Starrman
    I'M SORRY, DID YOU SAY SOMETHING? I WASN'T PAYING ATTENTION.
    Yes, and it was very, very important. So important, that I stressed it by whispering it like a secret. That's what lower case letters are like: whispers. Shh. No one else is supposed to know.
  14. Joined
    23 May '06
    Moves
    02 Jun '06 15:39
    Originally posted by Wulebgr
    God is an assumption (and one that requires a leap of faith).

Evolution is rooted in clear, repeatable, verifiable, material observation.
    Tell me of some observations for evolution.My evidence is from the Bible,which yes is plain faith.I think that God is more sensible than any other god or evolution for that matter.How can evolution say that a Big Bang brought about such a complex universe.I mean how can random chemical reactions bring about a humans,who have such a complex structure!
  15. Gangster Land
    Moves
    02 Jun '06 16:12
    Tell me of some observations for evolution.My evidence is from the Bible,which yes is plain faith.I think that God is more sensible than any other god or evolution for that matter.How can evolution say that a Big Bang brought about such a complex universe.I mean how can random chemical reactions bring about a humans,who have such a complex structure!
    Ahhh…ahem, evolution says nothing about the big bang. Evolution and the big bang are two separate theories that answer completely different questions.

Now I have a question. If you do not know the difference between the TOE and the big bang theory why do you think you know enough about either one to make any judgments about their validity at all?

Perhaps it would be more accurate for you to simply state that you are so wedded to creationism that you have chosen not to investigate any other possible explanations. Heck, this tactic might even win you some bonus points with your god! 😉

TheSkipper

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree