1. Joined
    21 Jan '06
    Moves
    23 Dec '06 17:55
    Originally posted by ivanhoe
    Does this mean I cannot recognise and point out to you your faults, failures, mistakes and, in my view, wrong opinions ?
    They're only faults, failures, mistakes, and wrong opinions to you and others who share your beliefs.

As for the bible verse, take it how you want it, I don't care. It tells me that you shouldnt judge others.
  2. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    23 Dec '06 18:271 edit
    Originally posted by Wayne1324
    They're only faults, failures, mistakes, and wrong opinions to you and others who share your beliefs.

As for the bible verse, take it how you want it, I don't care. It tells me that you shouldnt judge others.
    "They're only faults, failures, mistakes, and wrong opinions to you and others who share your beliefs."

I doubt that.

Please check out the discussion about the natural moral law in the thread "The God Delusion".
  3. Joined
    21 Jan '06
    Moves
    23 Dec '06 18:52
    "They're only faults, failures, mistakes, and wrong opinions to you and others who share your beliefs."

I doubt that.

Please check out the discussion about the natural moral law in the thread "The God Delusion".
    Why dont you tell me what you think my faults, failures, mistakes, and wrong opinions are. I'd like to hear that.
  4. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    24 Dec '06 01:412 edits
    Originally posted by Wayne1324
    Why dont you tell me what you think my faults, failures, mistakes, and wrong opinions are. I'd like to hear that.
    Well, let's get to know eachother then ..... the forums are an excellent place to do this.

For starters, you could answer this question of mine:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Luke 7:35

35 But wisdom is vindicated by all her children."

http://www.vatican.va/archive/ENG0839/__PWQ.HTM

What meaning do you give, as an atheist, to this last verse, which you mentioned in your post ?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

.... and why did you use this verse in the context of the discussion you were having ?
  5. Joined
    21 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Dec '06 02:15
    Well, let's get to know eachother then ..... the forums are an excellent place to do this.

For starters, you could answer this question of mine:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Luke 7:35

35 But wisdom is vindicated by all her children."

http://www.vatican.va/archive/ENG0839/__PWQ.HTM

What meaning do you give, as an atheist, to this last v ...[text shortened]... - -

.... and why did you use this verse in the context of the discussion you were having ?
    I did not refer to Luke 7:35 in my post.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree