1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Mar '18 11:58
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Is it because it’s all bullshyte?
    Clearly you are still one of the duped. You fell for the biggest scam of the past 4000 years. Good luck with that. I guess it helps you cope with your immensely hostile world around you, living in the fear generated by the scam, you cope the best you can.
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    29 Mar '18 20:57
    Originally posted by @thinkofone
    I understood what you were probably going for.

Unfortunately it doesn't really work since it is incorrect. Especially when you've called another poster a "doofus" for being incorrect.

[b]Nevermind though you keep rubbing the woody you have for me since I commented on you being an apostate Jew with an messianic axe to grind.

That's really r ...[text shortened]... ch for a guy who followed me around for weeks asking the same off-topic questions over and over.[/b]
    Dive and his constant quetioning, eh? Bit rich indeed attacking someone like you who offers answers daily .
    Oh yeah, expect to be hated if you keep expousing righteousness . This is the way of the world, this is the way of JC and his disciples.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Mar '18 21:11
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    Clearly you are still one of the duped. You fell for the biggest scam of the past 4000 years. Good luck with that. I guess it helps you cope with your immensely hostile world around you, living in the fear generated by the scam, you cope the best you can.
    Well, I bet my computer will never have as many viruses as yours...
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Mar '18 16:05
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Well, I bet my computer will never have as many viruses as yours...
    Well the world population has many more god virus problems than computer virus problems, billions of god virus issues around the planet.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree