1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    04 Apr '24 01:51
    @moonbus said
    I've tried all kinds of things without believing anything about them in advance.
    You tried them, because, you were looking for a way that would work? Unless you were brain dead and totally ignorant and were acting without any reason or hope.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    04 Apr '24 01:54
    @moonbus said
    The bottom line for KJ and many other Chrtistians I might add, is: they believe that belief matters, that God is going to judge what is in their minds.

It is a bizarre dogma, that only people who have a certain set of beliefs are going to heaven and that everyone else is going to hell in a handbasket.
    God is going to judge us in righteousness!, you are suggesting a checklist?
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    04 Apr '24 09:08
    @moonbus said
    I've tried all kinds of things without believing anything about them in advance.
    You tried...and you did that why again, because you thought the end would show you something.
  4. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    04 Apr '24 13:35
    @kellyjay said: "You have to believe that what you are doing will show you what you are looking for, if that wasn’t true would you do it?"
    Me: He's right.

@moonbus said:
    "I've tried all kinds of things without believing anything about them in advance."
    Me: He's right.

Someone: "He's right and he's right. They can't both be right."

Me: "You know you are also right."

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree