1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 08:32
    An interesting hypothesis says UFOs (or what is normally thought of extraterrestrial spacecraft) exist in the spiritual realm, not the physical realm.

That would seem to explain witness reports of the craft making hairpin turns at incredibly high speeds and seeming to violate the laws of physics.

To take it a step further, the hypothesis is extraterrestrials are actually demons.

I tend to think that’s accurate, but even if they’re not, I’m glad Hollywood moved off the “E.T.” characterization of extraterrestrials and moved onto the “Independence Day” characterization.
  2. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 08:46
    People used to see leprechauns, but not any more. Then we saw little green men, but not any more. Not sure what we are seeing now.

I'm saying this isn't about what we think we see.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 08:48
    Originally posted by @apathist
    People used to see leprechauns, but not any more. Then we saw little green men, but not any more. Not sure what we are seeing now.

I'm saying this isn't about what we think we see.
    You think they don’t exist or are natural phenomena?
  4. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 09:13
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    An interesting hypothesis says UFOs (or what is normally thought of extraterrestrial spacecraft) exist in the spiritual realm, not the physical realm.

That would seem to explain witness reports of the craft making hairpin turns at incredibly high speeds and seeming to violate the laws of physics.

To take it a step further, the hypothesis is extrate ...[text shortened]... .” characterization of extraterrestrials and moved onto the “Independence Day” characterization.
    My take on them is two-fold.
    The technological advancements required for some of the energy-related advancements we've made in the last century are, I believe, the results of contributions from what we are calling an "advanced civilization."
    Those advancements include the unreal transportation capabilities we've seen both officially and unofficially, the former of which has made it to the larger format of MSM recently (the military released a small snippet of one of our pilots attempting to chase a craft which defied all current popular concepts of physics), in addition to other other-worldly energy solutions/improvements.

It is my opinion that this advanced civilization is, in fact, fallen angels.
    In addition to being observed by various people throughout history utilizing their technology, the more recent observations have likely been of us using it.

Of course, it's all speculation, as those who are in the best position to know are less than forthcoming in their revelations for the hoi polloi--- they're operating under the pretense that they know what's best for us.
    I've heard more than a few people who think the next paradigm-shifting event will be exactly along the lines as Hollywood has been portraying for several decades now, i.e., alien interaction, wherein the superiority of their advancement will entice us to adopt their ways.

Either that, or they eat us for lunch.
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 09:151 edit
    Originally posted by @freakykbh
    The technological advancements required for some of the energy-related advancements we've made in the last century are, I believe, the results of contributions from what we are calling an "advanced civilization."
    Those advancements include the unreal transportation capabilities we've seen both officially and unofficially, th ...[text shortened]... their advancement will entice us to adopt their ways.

Nice post
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 09:43
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    Nice post
    Agreed.

Two thumbs up.
  7. S. Korea
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 09:51

To take it a step further, the hypothesis is extrate ...[text shortened]... .” characterization of extraterrestrials and moved onto the “Independence Day” characterization.
    There are whole groups of people that make this argument.

But this is all fringe stuff. It doesn't make the religous look good.

It's an interesting and fun discussion, certainly, though admittedly it is interesting because it is... absurd, and you can be runaway speculative with it, but it certainly doesn't make any of us look good, lol.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 10:15
    Originally posted by @philokalia

It's an interesting and fun discussion, certainly, though admittedly it is interesting because it is... absurd, and you can be runaway speculative with it, but it certainly doesn't make any of us look good, lol.
    So do you think UFOs are all natural phenomenon or do you think they’re extraterrestrial in origin?
  9. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    13 Mar '18 05:11
    So do you think UFOs are all natural phenomenon or do you think they’re extraterrestrial in origin?
    Those are not mutually exclusive categories.
  10. S. Korea
    Moves
    13 Mar '18 06:22
    I have some amount of passing interest in the topic... but I am not sure.

I am very open to the idea that they are real.

But I claim complete and total ignorance on the topic. It is one of the topics that I like to relax to, though, and I do enjoy speculation.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Mar '18 06:471 edit
    Agreed.

Two thumbs up.
    “Two thumbs up”

What in particular did you like about FreakyKBH’s post?
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Mar '18 06:55
    Originally posted by @freakykbh
    Those advancements include the unreal transportation capabilities we've seen both officially and unofficially, th ...[text shortened]... their advancement will entice us to adopt their ways.

Correct me if i go wrong in summarising:

“Fallen angels” (I presume you mean demons) are flying around in spaceships which utilise a form of “unreal” (whatever that is) propulsion mechanisms while being chased by military aircraft.

This is all kept secret from the general population, except from yourself and others who have been telling you that these space-demons will soon be enticing us to “adopt thier ways”.

Well karoly and Romans1009 bought it. 🙄
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Mar '18 06:55
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    Nice post
    What did you like about it?
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Mar '18 06:57

“Whole groups” huh, wow that must mean there is some truth in it I guess.

How does this stuff make the religious look “not good”?
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Mar '18 07:00
    It is one of the topics that I like to relax to, though, and I do enjoy speculation.
    How does speculating about space demons help you relax?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree