1. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    19 Apr '09 16:59
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Why do you continue to have strong opinions of that you are ignorant of?

Educate yourself about what the OP is talking about:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LaVeyan_Satanism
    Why don't you read what I've written, instead of having opinions about what I don't write?
  2. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    19 Apr '09 17:00
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Why don't you read what I've written, instead of having opinions about what I don't write?
    So where does this Satanism require Christianity?

Enlighten me, your Supreme Doltness.
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    19 Apr '09 18:06
    So where does this Satanism require Christianity?

Enlighten me, your Supreme Doltness.
    I wrote earlier:
    "Believing in satan is to accept there is a god.
    Only christians can believe in satan. (...and jews and moslems...)"
    Was I unclear?

Satan is a christian invention.

You really have to read what I've written in order to understand my point.
    And if you want to discuss with me, if can you do it in a civil manner, I would be glad.
  4. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    19 Apr '09 18:37
    I wrote earlier:
    "Believing in satan is to accept there is a god.
    Only christians can believe in satan. (...and jews and moslems...)"
    Was I unclear?

Satan is a christian invention.

You really have to read what I've written in order to understand my point.
    And if you want to discuss with me, if can you do it in a civil manner, I would be glad.
    LaVeyan Satanism is not about believing in Satan as an entity. Why don't you educate yourself by clicking that link? It's not very scientific of you to keep talking about what you don't know much about.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Apr '09 19:22
    So you mean Satanism is more basic than Christianism? That christianism is an offspring of Satanism?
    Oh, this is interesting thought of you.
    Actually I couldn't be less interested in your views on any flavour of Satanism. I'm just sick of people like you jumping on the "lets bash the Christians" bandwagon with pathetic statements like the one you made. Next thing you will be blaming Christianity for your erectile dysfunction.
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    19 Apr '09 20:47
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Actually I couldn't be less interested in your views on any flavour of Satanism. I'm just sick of people like you jumping on the "lets bash the Christians" bandwagon with pathetic statements like the one you made. Next thing you will be blaming Christianity for your erectile dysfunction.
    No, not at all. Erectile dysfunction is a satanic condition...

What I'm saying is: Satanism is a branch of christianism. Nothing more. Without god there would be no satan. Satanism is the backside coin of christianity. Satanism is therefore a part of christianity.

I try to be objective here. Whatever I like and not like has no point in this. I just trying to point out what is the fruit of the other.
  7. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    19 Apr '09 20:51
    LaVeyan Satanism is not about believing in Satan as an entity. Why don't you educate yourself by clicking that link? It's not very scientific of you to keep talking about what you don't know much about.
    Please, read what I've written. I don't mix LaVey with satan. I keep them separate.
    Read again what I write, and we take it from there. Don't read in what I don't write. I know that satanism is a hot subject, but science has never ducked about hot subject, has it? Well, I'm not sure that satanism is very much science either. Religion and science cannot be mixed, as I usually say.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Apr '09 21:15
    No, not at all. Erectile dysfunction is a satanic condition...

What I'm saying is: Satanism is a branch of christianism. Nothing more. Without god there would be no satan. Satanism is the backside coin of christianity. Satanism is therefore a part of christianity.

I try to be objective here. Whatever I like and not like has no point in this. I just trying to point out what is the fruit of the other.
    ok you made me laugh with that comment. 🙂

I see what you are saying, but if you going to be pedantic about origins then you need to blame god for creating satan/lucifer or whatever you want to call him. Blaming christianity (as a reference for a group of believers in christ etc) for satan's existance is like blaming the sweedes for ABBA.
  9. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    19 Apr '09 22:53
    Please, read what I've written. I don't mix LaVey with satan. I keep them separate.
    Read again what I write, and we take it from there. Don't read in what I don't write. I know that satanism is a hot subject, but science has never ducked about hot subject, has it? Well, I'm not sure that satanism is very much science either. Religion and science cannot be mixed, as I usually say.
    Fine, remain ignorant believing Satanism is a branch of christianism [sic]. Ignore the fact that the most common and widespread form of Satanism is the Laveyan one. Keep clinging to your sad prejudices and everything will be fine.

🙄
  10. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    19 Apr '09 22:54
    False. Please educate yourself by reading the link above.
  11. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    20 Apr '09 04:11
    False. Please educate yourself by reading the link above.
    You persist reading in LaVey in my postings? Now so, I'm talking about satanism, and satanism only. There were satanism before LaVey, he didn't invent satanism, christians did. So what I know about LeVay, or don't know, is besides the point, entirely.

I feel that I've said it beofre, Palynka, but here it comes again: Read my postings what I write! Don't read in what I don't write!
  12. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    20 Apr '09 07:492 edits
    You persist reading in LaVey in my postings? Now so, I'm talking about satanism, and satanism only. There were satanism before LaVey, he didn't invent satanism, christians did. So what I know about LeVay, or don't know, is besides the point, entirely.

I feel that I've said it beofre, Palynka, but here it comes again: Read my postings what I write! Don't read in what I don't write!
    I read them, you moron. I said this:

"Ignore the fact that the most common and widespread form of Satanism is the Laveyan one. Keep clinging to your sad prejudices and everything will be fine."

Try not to ignore it this time. Your..."satanism"... defined as you do as the worship of the Christian satan, simply doesn't exist. But it's clear for everybody to see that you are simply trying to avoid that you didn't know what satanism was when you made those first comments.

Edit - Satanism before LaVey was "invented" by people who wanted to attack so-called heretics, it was not a followed system of beliefs.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Apr '09 17:50
    Guys please, you are gentlemen, no need for such unsavory terminology, i despair every time an insult gets hurled across cyber space.
  14. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    20 Apr '09 18:141 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    Perhaps there are differences in the different groups just like there are within Christianity/Islam etc.
    This is true. There is Theistic as well as Atheistic Satanism.

Check out these crazies:
    http://www.theisticsatanism.com/CoAz/who.html
  15. Cape Town
    Moves
    21 Apr '09 07:09
    Originally posted by darvlay
    This is true. There is Theistic as well as Atheistic Satanism.

Check out these crazies:
    http://www.theisticsatanism.com/CoAz/who.html
    Notice how few followers they have and also that they do not believe in the same Satan that you don't like.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree