1. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    24 Sep '10 21:35
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    Because of the will of the Lord, in this universe we have wind, pressure systems, the earth rotates, and the sun shines......anything else I can help you with.

vishva
    Yes actually, there is one thing.
    Without reference to your mumbo jumbo new agey spirituality, prove that these things are the will of some lord and not just natural occurrences.
  2. Joined
    06 Aug '07
    Moves
    24 Sep '10 21:51
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Just saw the Mayor of NYC commenting on the bad weather that went thru there yesterday. During his comments he said the damage and at least 1 death was an "Act of God."
    Did God do this as he and many people believe? Comments?
    Isn't everything that happens an act of God?

Therefore everyone who dies dies because god wills it.. isn't god a *bleep*lol

Or shouldn't you just realise that you being born in all is beating odds better by far than winning the lottery. Just enjoy nature at her best and be thankful you have survived!!
  3. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    25 Sep '10 21:32
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Just saw the Mayor of NYC commenting on the bad weather that went thru there yesterday. During his comments he said the damage and at least 1 death was an "Act of God."
    Did God do this as he and many people believe? Comments?
    In the Holy Bible (orig. KING JAMES) Jesus clarifies beholding satan as lightning falling from the sky, directing calamities of earth, and destruction in his hands..

And reason being in his hands is due to the ignorance for the past 6,000 yrs. of *inventing* what have been known to be called "natural disasters", and satan is what has been called "God's Wrath", to which I name "the dragon", or "Orion, w/ sword drawn for war".

God is LOVE, and THIS LOVE is UNCONDITIONAL, however, as he also clarifies in Psalm 139: 8 "If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.", regardless where you are of developed conscious acceptances that you have inherently been erroneously influenced to, believe to be true, God is EVER RIGHT THERE WITH YOU!
  4. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Sep '10 07:50
    Originally posted by amannion
    Yes actually, there is one thing.
    Without reference to your mumbo jumbo new agey spirituality, prove that these things are the will of some lord and not just natural occurrences.
    The materal creation is existing because of the will of God, therefore everthing that happens is indirectly the will of God.

If there is a cyclone on earth, God is not involved personaly whipping up the wind, but the laws of physics which are existing because of Gods will, will make sure that the cyclone manifests itself, if all the proper ingredients of a storm are present.

vishva
  5. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    27 Sep '10 08:32
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    The materal creation is existing because of the will of God, therefore everthing that happens is indirectly the will of God.

If there is a cyclone on earth, God is not involved personaly whipping up the wind, but the laws of physics which are existing because of Gods will, will make sure that the cyclone manifests itself, if all the proper ingredients of a storm are present.

vishva
    Beautifully stated... =]
  6. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    29 Sep '10 21:46
    Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
    Beautifully stated... =]
    ~The materal creation is existing because of the will of God, therefore everthing that happens is indirectly the will of God.

vishva~

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree