1. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    06 May '07 02:15
    I am a subscriber now for quite some time and I forgot to renew my subscription (I have no creditcard, so autopaying is not possible). Would it be possible to get a warning message/mail BEFORE loosing the pawnstar? BTW, I made a bank transfer just before the weekend, I hope it was enough and it arrives within the next week.
    Best,
    Thomas
  2. USA
    Moves
    06 May '07 03:24
    Originally posted by thire
    I am a subscriber now for quite some time and I forgot to renew my subscription (I have no creditcard, so autopaying is not possible). Would it be possible to get a warning message/mail BEFORE loosing the pawnstar? BTW, I made a bank transfer just before the weekend, I hope it was enough and it arrives within the next week.
    Best,
    Thomas
    Do you lose all but 6 games if you go back to being a non-sub?
  3. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    06 May '07 04:18
    Originally posted by Dance Master MC
    Do you lose all but 6 games if you go back to being a non-sub?
    No. Your games continue as normal. Thire is just whining.
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    06 May '07 06:30
    So what happens when the year of subscription expires?

More than 6 games: You can't start any new games but you can finish the ones you're currently playing.
    Torunament games: You can't enter new tournaments but you can finish the ones you're in.
    Clan membership: Here I don't exactly know, but I think you can finish the games youre currently playing, but you're excluded from further membership.
    (Have I forgotten anything?)

If you renew the subscription you get your privileges back as soon RHP gets the money. (Perhaps you shold inform your clan leader so he doesn't give your place to anyone else.)
  5. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    06 May '07 06:53
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    So what happens when the year of subscription expires?

More than 6 games: You can't start any new games but you can finish the ones you're currently playing.
    Torunament games: You can't enter new tournaments but you can finish the ones you're in.
    Clan membership: Here I don't exactly know, but I think you can finish the games youre currently playing, ...[text shortened]... (Perhaps you shold inform your clan leader so he doesn't give your place to anyone else.)
    You stay in current siege queues, clan membership is a little up in the air, I've known people who lasted less than 3 days after sub expiration in their clans and I've known people who lasted a month. I think purges are performed manually.
  6. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    07 May '07 08:59
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Thire is just whining.
    What is this? 😵

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree