1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Jul '22 08:19
    @kevin-eleven said
    No. I will not sponsor you for membership in the Ghost Chamber.
    I'd be glad to see Phil back in the Chamber, and would even vote in favor of FMF's membership if that ever came up for a vote, however unlikely that might be.
    Why you are blithering on about the chamberpot?
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Jul '22 08:22
    @mike69 said
    @Kevin-Eleven
    She lives! I was worried. The ghost chamber, now that helps make sense seems most of you are in there😉.
    There was a time when Keven Eleven railed against the cliquiness and it’s club leader. In fact he’s been in and out of the club like he’s on a piece of elastic.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Jul '22 08:24
    @mike69 said
    Is it a timeshare, I hope not their a rip off. Not sure why you mentioned that I was talking about the chamber😀. Would it help if I told you I’m very impressed😁.
    It’s a volcanic area on Mars doofus.
  4. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    01 Aug '22 19:08
    @divegeester said
    Sorry, hadn’t been there or care. Guess he got me really good🤥.
  5. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    01 Aug '22 19:11
    @beowulf said
    aww look! mommy and daddy left you a house 🏠

now you can fill it with homeless people since you care so much 🙄
    There are no homeless people on Mars (at time of writing).
  6. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    01 Aug '22 19:13
    @divegeester said
    Is this your feeble attempt to make us believe @mike69 is not another one of your sock-puppets?
  7. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    01 Aug '22 19:15
    @kevin-eleven said
    Is this your feeble attempt to make us believe @mike69 is not another one of your sock-puppets?
    You are brain dead😁.
  8. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    01 Aug '22 19:281 edit
    @divegeester said
    There was a time when Keven Eleven railed against the cliquiness and it’s club leader. In fact he’s been in and out of the club like he’s on a piece of elastic.
    There is joy in repetition.

At least one of those exits and returns was meant specifically to give you a little tweak.

Haven't you learned the difference between "it's" and "its" yet? You must be nearly 14 by now.

If I ever did rail against the cliquiness [you have already demonstrated your paranoia, so perhaps that could be a false memory, or — more connivingly —yet another dash of historical revisionism?], these days I quite enjoy the fact that VR has been welcomed into The Chamber and you are still out.

[Edit: I changed the double hyphens to m-dashes. Happy now?]
  9. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    01 Aug '22 19:29
    @mike69 said
    You are brain dead😁.
    Jell-O doesn't even have a brain, but it still has thoughts. 😉
  10. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    01 Aug '22 21:44
    @Kevin-Eleven
    In your case only, but I expect with you it’s only a different frequency of vibration not being an actual thought by you, just nothingness that moves.
  11. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    01 Aug '22 21:50
    @mike69 said
    @Kevin-Eleven
    In your case only, but I expect with you it’s only a different frequency of vibration not being an actual thought by you, just nothingness that moves.
    I like the way you think. 😉
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Aug '22 01:08
    @kevin-eleven said
    🙂
  13. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    02 Aug '22 19:17
    @kevin-eleven said
    Not his, I don't think.

(In fact, I don't think geester has the mental capacity to fit in sock puppets.)
  14. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    02 Aug '22 20:271 edit
    @shallow-blue said
    Not his, I don't think.

(In fact, I don't think geester has the mental capacity to fit in sock puppets.)
    I think the gooster is clever enough to do the verbal part, i.e., to come up with different posting styles for the different personae, but then there's the question whether he could work the VPN without a slip-up, or somehow maintain/achieve different chess ratings for the different puppet accounts.

So, perhaps I owe @mike69 an apology (even though he is quite the character in his own right).
  15. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    02 Aug '22 20:51
    @kevin-eleven said
    I think the gooster is clever enough to do the verbal part, i.e., to come up with different posting styles for the different personae, but then there's the question whether he could work the VPN without a slip-up, or somehow maintain/achieve different chess ratings for the different puppet accounts.

So, perhaps I owe @mike69 an apology (even though he is quite the character in his own right).
    Thank you, I’m thinking it’s easier for you and your rating that would come closer to being his sock puppet🤣.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree