1. Joined
    31 Dec '02
    Moves
    13 Mar '06 21:11
    As the rest of us, I click this link (View complete list) to see all my games in order to archive whatever won/lost.

But once I get rid of the first game, and it disappears, so does the format page, back to normal again.

With the annoying link: View complete list at the bottom of the page!

Do I have to click on "View complete list" after everytime I archive a game?

Its no good when you have few games dead and you wanna clear from your list..
  2. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    13 Mar '06 23:44
    I miss the checkbox system for archiving games.
  3. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    14 Mar '06 07:101 edit
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    I miss the checkbox system for archiving games.
    I have a 'manage games' button that brings up the checkboxes for putting them into folders.
  4. Joined
    03 Mar '05
    Moves
    14 Mar '06 16:37
    Originally posted by Peachy
    As the rest of us, I click this link (View complete list) to see all my games in order to archive whatever won/lost.

But once I get rid of the first game, and it disappears, so does the format page, back to normal again.

With the annoying link: View complete list at the bottom of the page!

Do I have to click on "View complete list" after everytime I ...[text shortened]... chive a game?

Its no good when you have few games dead and you wanna clear from your list..
    you might try going to My Settings and then Site Settings and checking the box "List all games"

see if that helps.
  5. Joined
    31 Dec '02
    Moves
    14 Mar '06 18:45
    Originally posted by Darth Sponge
    you might try going to My Settings and then Site Settings and checking the box "List all games"

see if that helps.
    Diamond.

Thank you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree