Vacation time

Vacation time

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
01 Mar 14
1 edit

Some people complain when you move with your vacation flag up. It only happen to me once though. But it is Obviously a must to move before your flag goes away so that you do not get timed out!!!!!!!!!!

How about if you make a move in all your games with the flag up that it will not actually make the move till your vacation flag goes away at the midnight hour of GMT?

Moves
02 Mar 14

Hiya. I suggested this some time ago. It defeats the object of being able to move while on vacation - that the games progress quicker.
Timebank etc still goes down, so for the non-vataction player nothing changes - he just cannot claim a timeout win.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
03 Mar 14

Originally posted by gezza
Hiya. I suggested this some time ago. It defeats the object of being able to move while on vacation - that the games progress quicker.
Timebank etc still goes down, so for the non-vataction player nothing changes - he just cannot claim a timeout win.
Even if you made a move on vacation but it doesn't make the move till your flag goes away your time and time bank would still countdown till that move.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
03 Mar 14

Originally posted by RBHILL
Even if you made a move on vacation but it doesn't make the move till your flag goes away your time and time bank would still countdown till that move.
So if you can move and progress the game, you and your opponent will still be forced to sit out the time, where you didn't know you were able to move?