1. Standard memberArrakis
    D_U_N_E
    Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Feb '05 02:35
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    I beg to differ. Once I sent an ingame message saying this to a player:
    Please refrain from any further in-game messages and/or PM's.

and he immediately sent another in-game message! Amazing how ignorant some people can be ain't it, Arrakis??
    I don't know if your particular situation was based on your opponent's ignorance. It may have been based on the fact that you used every possible resource at this website to discredit him/her, and that he/she felt the need to respond to you!

Heh

2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    09 Feb '05 02:57
    Originally posted by arrakis
    I don't know if your particular situation was based on your opponent's ignorance. It may have been based on the fact that you used every possible resource at this website to discredit him/her, and that he/she felt the need to respond to you!

Heh

That's what the forums are for. Are you retracting your statement that anybody on this site would stop sending ingame messages if clearly asked?
  3. Standard memberNyxie
    The eyes of truth
    elsewhere
    Moves
    09 Feb '05 19:05
    Originally posted by arrakis
    This site is nothing like ICC... That's because the type of play is also nothing like the play at ICC, which is in REAL TIME. Hence, at this site all you have to do is either ignore a message, or reply with a message like this:
    "I prefer not to chat during our games."

I don't think anyone will continue to message you during the game if you tell them that.

Why are you mentioning icc and quoting my post? Icc has nothing to do with my point.

Nyxie

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree