1. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    26 Feb '07 16:072 edits
    Could you make it such that we can somehow click on the names of our opponents from the
    tournament detailed view page? A good place might be in the squares where the one intersects with
    one's self (currently shaded).

Otherwise we need to click on a game (if one has started) and then on the opponent to look at their
    page.

Please?

Nemesio
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    26 Feb '07 16:372 edits
    Originally posted by Nemesio
    Could you make it such that we can somehow click on the names of our opponents from the
    tournament detailed view page? A good place might be in the squares where the one intersects with
    one's self (currently shaded).

Otherwise we need to click on a game (if one has started) and then on the opponent to look at their
    page.

Please?

Nemesio
    There is no good reason why they are not already, so I'll add these. (Clickable names, not squares)

-Russ
  3. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    26 Feb '07 17:35
    I see it has been done.

May I request to make the text of the names for the these tournament pages in black? The blue text really sets out too much, in my humble opinion. Or, to meet my suggestion halfway, can you only make the names on the left clickable, and keep the same names above - with the black thingies - non-clickable (and therefor black)?
  4. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    26 Feb '07 20:36
    Originally posted by Aiko
    Or, to meet my suggestion halfway, can you only make the names on the left clickable, and keep the same names above - with the black thingies - non-clickable (and therefor black)?
    Obviously, it should be the other way around. In 'Summary view' you want to see something clickable too.
  5. Standard memberDiet Coke
    Forum Vampire
    Sidmouth, Uk
    Moves
    26 Feb '07 22:10
    NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GODDAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT'S TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '07 09:05
    Originally posted by Aiko
    I see it has been done.

May I request to make the text of the names for the these tournament pages in black? The blue text really sets out too much, in my humble opinion. Or, to meet my suggestion halfway, can you only make the names on the left clickable, and keep the same names above - with the black thingies - non-clickable (and therefor black)?
    Agree. Too much blue.

But otherwise it's a very nice feature.
  7. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    27 Feb '07 09:51
    Use ChessAtWork, all links are black already. :p

Anyway, I have now forced the links to be black on the tournament view. And it does looks better for it.

-Russ
  8. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    27 Feb '07 15:18
    Looks perfect enough in my opinion. Diet Coke needs some more convincing, though, it seems.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree