1. Standard memberNatural Science
    blunderer of pawns
    Rhode (not an)Island
    Moves
    27 Jan '06 09:471 edit
    This function is standard on most e-mail applications, and IMO would be a nice addition to the messaging system here as well. My clan leader regularly shoots out messages to the entire clan, and it'd be nice to be able to reply and have everyone else in the clan be able to read it, without having to go to the clan page and hit "message all clan members", copy the subject header of the message I'm replying to and insert a "RE:".
  2. Fear The Cow
    Moves
    27 Jan '06 09:50
    Originally posted by Natural Science
    This function is standard on most e-mail applications, and IMO would be a nice addition to the messaging system here as well. My clan leader regularly shoots out messages to the entire clan, and it's be nice to be able to reply and have everyone else in the clan be able to read it, without having to go to the clan page and hit "message all clan members", copy the subject header of the message I'm replying to and insert a "RE:".
    As far as I know you can put a ";" between the names for people you want to send to... i.e "Chakan;me;you;myself;" I think
  3. Standard memberNatural Science
    blunderer of pawns
    Rhode (not an)Island
    Moves
    27 Jan '06 09:55
    Originally posted by Chakan
    As far as I know you can put a ";" between the names for people you want to send to... i.e "Chakan;me;you;myself;" I think
    Yeah, but that's even more work than opening up a new message under "message all clan members". A Reply to All button would be very useful, and should be relatively easy to implement.
  4. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    27 Jan '06 10:11
    Originally posted by Natural Science
    Yeah, but that's even more work than opening up a new message under "message all clan members". A Reply to All button would be very useful, and should be relatively easy to implement.
    I don't think it'd work here, as you never see who the sender has sent the message to.

Btw: its comma seperated, Chakan.

D
  5. Fear The Cow
    Moves
    27 Jan '06 10:14
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    I don't think it'd work here, as you never see who the sender has sent the message to.

Btw: its comma seperated, Chakan.

D
    Cool thanks knew it was something separated couldn`t remember what

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree