1. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Moves
    15 Feb '08 06:481 edit
    Would it be possible to have something set up for clans where they can have a voting system (only the leader could start votes, presumably), like the one the whole site uses? This could come in handy for things like consultation games, best game contests (or any contest), and just general usefulness.

Thoughts?
  2. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    16 Feb '08 04:09
    Originally posted by GalaxyShield
    Would it be possible to have something set up for clans where they can have a voting system (only the leader could start votes, presumably), like the one the whole site uses? This could come in handy for things like consultation games, best game contests (or any contest), and just general usefulness.

Thoughts?
    This would be a cool idea. 🙂 rec'd
  3. Joined
    28 Jan '04
    Moves
    16 Feb '08 23:33
    Meantime, Snap Poll has easy-to-make, low-advertising polls for free. I've been using those for clan polls.
  4. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    18 Feb '08 01:41
    Originally posted by GalaxyShield

Thoughts?
    It would be very user friendly that is for sure. Pm's work pretty well but it would still be a nice feature.

Problem with PM's is many clan members get upset when you send them a PM, for stuff like that, then I get upset because they get upset. (&^)(*&^%*&%* What's a guy to do?

Verbal rec out of bullets.
  5. Standard memberSmiffy
    SPS CLAN
    Wales
    Moves
    19 Feb '08 14:52
    Ill rec it for you trashy boy 🙂 also rec'd myself

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree