Paying RHP Without Identification Iinformation?

Paying RHP Without Identification Iinformation?

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K

Moves
24 Jun 14

Hello,
Is there any way to become a member of RHP without having to provide credit card information or name and home address information?

I could send a money order, perhaps, but that includes self-identifying information. Can I send a cashier's check to the UK from the US?

I don't care for providing a credit card number because my name is on the card. I don't care for pay-pal either.

Is there no way to send a payment without personalized information that shows up with the payment?

Moves
24 Jun 14

Paranoid much?

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
24 Jun 14

Originally posted by KingOnPoint
Hello,
Is there any way to become a member of RHP without having to provide credit card information or name and home address information?

I could send a money order, perhaps, but that includes self-identifying information. Can I send a cashier's check to the UK from the US?

I don't care for providing a credit card number because my name is on the ...[text shortened]... there no way to send a payment without personalized information that shows up with the payment?
Actually, you have to take the mark of the beast before you can buy anything online. Sorry.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
25 Jun 14

You can post a money order, but make sure it is clearly marked with your user name.

Postal details here

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
26 Jun 14

Originally posted by KingOnPoint
Hello,

I don't care for providing a credit card number because my name is on the ...[text shortened]... there no way to send a payment without personalized information that shows up with the payment?
Oh come on Magnus, we all know it's you. 😛

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
27 Jun 14

Miss Oleum, I'm quite certain.