1. The Hague
    Moves
    15 Jan '09 12:211 edit
    In Tournament 2044 the outcome of all the rounds is determined... but just because there are 2 games in progress that have no effect on the outcome of that particular round, it is still on hold. It seems to recognize that neither of them can win the round any more, and also that me and Baard are tied in first place with no chance of getting more points. Would it be a possibility to start a new round in this situation without having to wait for the other games to finish?
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    15 Jan '09 18:021 edit
    Originally posted by davaniel
    In Tournament 2044 the outcome of all the rounds is determined... but just because there are 2 games in progress that have no effect on the outcome of that particular round, it is still on hold. It seems to recognize that neither of them can win the round any more, and also that me and Baard are tied in first place with no chance of getting more points. Wou ...[text shortened]... ity to start a new round in this situation without having to wait for the other games to finish?
    This tourney was started in May 2007. At that time every game in a round had to be finished before the next round could be started. It's not like that anymore. Now, next round is started automatically when no games can change the outcome anymore.

I suggest that you 'Send Feedback', see link at the bottom of the page, and perhaps they can start the next round manually.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree