1. Joined
    01 Jul '08
    Moves
    24 Nov '08 16:37
    Is it possible to have different settings for your mobile? Mainly the board size. So you can have the board size large on your PC, and micro for your mobile.
  2. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateā„¢
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    24 Nov '08 17:22
    Originally posted by MilkyJoe
    Is it possible to have different settings for your mobile? Mainly the board size. So you can have the board size large on your PC, and micro for your mobile.
    http://mobile.redhotpawn.com
  3. Joined
    01 Jul '08
    Moves
    26 Nov '08 01:08
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    http://mobile.redhotpawn.com
    Non-subscribers are limited. I regularly use Opera Mini. If you could have settings where it recognizes when you're using your mobile, that would be pretty handy.
  4. Joined
    08 Jul '09
    Moves
    17 Sep '09 20:34
    Originally posted by MilkyJoe
    Non-subscribers are limited. I regularly use Opera Mini. If you could have settings where it recognizes when you're using your mobile, that would be pretty handy.
    Then they would restrict that to subscribers-only, they limit mobile.redhotpawn.com because it is supposed to be a subscriber only feature (though the 500 move limit will give you a good trial to see if it works with your mobile)
  5. Joined
    26 Jul '09
    Moves
    17 Sep '09 23:351 edit
    Originally posted by irofldat
    Then they would restrict that to subscribers-only, they limit mobile.redhotpawn.com because it is supposed to be a subscriber only feature (though the 500 move limit will give you a good trial to see if it works with your mobile)
    Unless you are already past 500 moves in your profile history- then non-subscribers are locked out also.
    You can always change board settings- they have a setting for "micro" which works well on my BlackBerry(8330).
    If that doesn't work, under board settings switch off the full-featured board and try using the "legacy" board- no choosing piece sets, board colors, conditional moves, analysis or history, but pages are like (if memory serves) 12-20kb versus just using the micro board where pages are more like 50-70kb.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree