Maximum timeout on My Challenge Setttings

Maximum timeout on My Challenge Setttings

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

B

Moves
21 Jan 14

Under My Settings, there is an option called My Challenge Settings, wherein I can set parameters to automatically reject direct challenges. These settings include maximum and minimum ratings, and minimum timeout days. So, if I will only accept challenges of 3 or more days timeout, I can set that to 3 and, I believe this is correct, a challenged of 1 day timeout would be automatically rejected. So, in effect, a challenge has to be of x days or more. What I'd like is a setting of maximum timeout so that I can basically say that the challenge has to x days or less. This would provide automatic feedback to the challenger and give the challenger an immediate chance to change his/her challenge if so desired.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
21 Jan 14

Originally posted by BunbuIchi
Under My Settings, there is an option called My Challenge Settings, wherein I can set parameters to automatically reject direct challenges. These settings include maximum and minimum ratings, and minimum timeout days. So, if I will only accept challenges of 3 or more days timeout, I can set that to 3 and, I believe this is correct, a challenged of 1 day ti ...[text shortened]... hallenger and give the challenger an immediate chance to change his/her challenge if so desired.
I think if we add an option it should encompass three modes: minimum, precisely, maximum.

Australia

Moves
21 Jan 14

Originally posted by Ponderable
I think if we add an option it should encompass three modes: minimum, precisely, maximum.
Agreed.

TEXAS

STATE OF THE HEART

Moves
24 Jan 14

Also

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
25 Mar 14

But it seems there is not enough support for this one.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
19 May 14

...and it was not on Russ' list in the other thread 🙁

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
08 Jul 14

...and it was not on Russ' list in the other thread 🙁
Should we let this die?

Here

Moves
09 Jul 14

There is not much support for a lot of ideas on this forum
Perhaps it is because although there seems to be a lot of good ideas ,nothing ever comes of them